Skateboard (mcfly)

SONG CHOICE
Rock the Casbah by The Clash

✨SONG CHOICE✨Rock the Casbah by The Clash

You and Marty were the best of friends. Every day he would skate to your house and you and him would check on Einstein, before going to school.

No matter what you always waited for him. Of course this meant you were just as late as he was, almost all the time. Marty rode his skateboard up to your house and saw you waiting at your front porch.

"Hey," he said, stopping his skateboard from crashing into you. "Hey," you replied, running a hand through your hair.

You hopped on your skateboard, "What are you staring at, McFly? You ready to head to Doc's?" You asked.

Marty came out of his trance of staring at you in awe. Lately, after breaking up with his girlfriend Jennifer he had started to realize that you actually cared about him, unlike Jennifer. He wanted to be more than friends.

"Yeah, let's head out," Marty said, getting back into his skateboard. You both rode up to Doc's garage and opened the gate.

Marty unlocked the door and you and him stepped into a mess. "Doc left his equipment on again, perfect," you said, almost stepping in old dog food. Marty put his backpack and skateboard down just like you did. He noticed the new amplifier, he grinned at picked up his guitar.

Your eyes wandered over the what he was doing. "If you brake that, Doc is going to have a fit," you said, crossing your arms and giving him your regular attitude.

Marty laughed under his breath, "Y/n, sweetheart. Calm down, I just want to see how loud this can go," he stated.

"Here we go," you mumbled. Knowing that Marty was going to do what he wanted anyway. He strummed the guitar and the amplifier was so high it exploded. He was pushed back into bookshelf and it came falling down on him.

You let out a shriek and ran to him, worried he was really hurt. You had always had this secret crush on him but you didn't want to ruin your friendship, you also figured he thought of you as a sister. "Marty!" You called. You helped him up and he took of his sunglasses.

"Woah! Rock and Roll," he grinned. You rolled your eyes. And walked back to where you were before. Marty's eyes wandered to you and saw your worried and upset expression. He walked over to you, "What? We're you worried about me?" He teased.

You crossed your arms, "No way, McFly. I know you can handle yourself," you retorted. You and him always had this attitude towards each other, it wasn't bad, that was the base of your relationship.

Then the phone rang and Marty picked it up, "Hello, Doc?" He said. "Yeah," he said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking at you and then at the mess he had made. "Wait, where are you? Is Einstein with you?" Marty asked into the phone.

"Well you left your equipment on all week. Yeah. 1:15? in the morning?" He asked into the phone. You were completely confused. What were him and Marty talking about?

Then then all the clocks on Doc's garage wall all chimed, saying it was 8:00. "Wait a minute Doc? Are you telling me it's 8:25? Damm!" He said looking at you. You then realized.

"We're late for school!" You and Marty said at the same time to each other. Marty hung up the phone and grabbed his bag and skateboard at the same time you did. He grabbed your hand and the two of you ran off towards Hill Valley High School.