Two Different Worlds Pt.1 (mjf)

Song Choice- Wicked Game by Chris Isaak

You couldn't deal with it. The fame, the fortune, the paparazzi surrounding you everywhere you went. This wasn't your world this was Michael's. One night you convinced yourself to leave. You left a note and left it on the bed. You packed a bag and kissed a sleeping Michael on the forehead.

Tears streamed down your face as you got into a cab and went you your sisters house in the Valley. You had met Michael working at a coffee shop in the back lot of Paramount Pictures Studios where he was filming 'Family Ties'.

You thought back to when you first meet, the tears continuing to stream down your face.

——————————-

"Next please," you said, closing the register and looking up to see the customer in front of you. Your e/c eyes meet with beautiful blue ones.

You immediately blushed, recognizing the actor in front of you. You kept your cool, because you saw celebrities mostly everyday.

When Michael saw you he thought you were the prettiest person he had ever seen. He immediately wanted to ask you out and was glad that he had a natural tendency to flirt.

"What can I get you?" You asked sweetly. Michael smiled and leaned into the counter. "I would like a frappe. But I'd prefer a date with you much more than a coffee," he said, making you blush.

You laughed under your breath, pretending not to be intimidated by his presence. "Smooth. I bet you get a lot of dates with that line," you said, impressed with how casually you said that.

Michael laughed, smile-smirking at your statement. "I hope it works," he simply said, shrugging his shoulders. You nodded and put is order into the register.

"Alright. One frappe, that will be $4.96," You said. Michael took out his wallet and handed you a five, "Keep the change," he said, like he'd said it before.

You gave him his receipt, "I get off work in two hours maybe you can take me out then," you replied.

Michael smiled and took the receipt from your hand. "I'll see you in two hours, beautiful," he told you. Walking over to the drink delivery area.

————————

Tears slowly fell down you cheek as you remembered that day. After you went out things got serious. You both genuinely liked each other. But you couldn't handle the pressure, or the paparazzi, the gossip columns, and the fans.

You were just someone normal no fame, no fortune. You worked at a coffee shop in the back lot of a studio, where you hoped you would one day become a producer. Michael offered you connections but you wanted to succeed on your own.

Back at Michael's house, where you stayed most of the time, instead of your sisters, Michael woke up, trying to find you in his sleep. Noticing you had left, he found the note.

Mikey,

I'm so sorry. I love you, I truly do. But we come from two different worlds and I'll just bring you down. I'm not special or famous, you deserve someone who is

Love and apologies,

Y/n Y/l

Michael put down the letter and immediately got out of bed. He got dressed and called a cab. He desperately wanted to make sure you were okay. He loved you, he needed you. You were special to him in every single way.

He got into the cab and gave the driver your sisters address, knowing that, that's where you stayed when you weren't with him.