Number 37 pt.2 (fb)

SONG CHOICE
Season of the Witch by Donovan

Frank put his hand on your cheek, which made you seriously blush

Frank put his hand on your cheek, which made you seriously blush. "Get out of here, tell the guard you want to go," he said. You nodded, a little scared that the reaper would come back and collect your sole.

You walked to the jail cell door, Frank closely behind you. "Uh, I'm ready to go now?" You said nervously. The guard came over and opened the door. When he opened it, Frank hit the guard's head on the door, knocking him out.

You let out a little scream and then turned to Frank, "Did you have to do that?" You asked. Frank nodded, "How else are we going to get out of here," said, grabbing your hand and leading you out of the jail cell.

You got out and was then stopped by the crazy FBI agent, Danvers. He was convinced that Frank could murder people with his mind. You and Frank saw him and started running in the other direction.

While you were running the reaper was following you. You and Frank got into his car. "How do we stop the 'reaper' from killing me?" You asked.

Frank started his car and drove, "I need to have an out of body experience. Which means I need to die," Frank said nervously looking around to see if the 'reaper' was following you.

"Die? No, you can't die!" You exclaimed. "Neither can you," Frank replied, turning over to look at you. For a split second you thought that he might feel the same way, but you weren't sure.

"Your not going die. I'm not letting that happen. Go to the hospital," you said to Frank, pointing in the direction of the hospital.

Frank trusted that you knew what to do, so he drove to the hospital. When you got there you led him to the big medical freezer. "I can slow your heart rate and put you in there. You'll only have about 20 minutes," you said, worried.

"Okay," Frank trailed off. You gave him the shot and he went into the freezer. You closed the door. Frank had his out of body experience and found out that the 'reaper' was really the ghost of a dead serial killer.

While that was happening Danvers was chasing you around the hospital. You eventually got back to the medical freezer room and locked the door, so Danvers wouldn't get in.

You opened the freezer and pulled Frank out of the freezer. You successfully revived him, "Frank, are you okay?" You asked, wiping the hair from his face, lovingly. He opened his eyes and smiled at you.

"Yeah," he replied, glad he saw your face when he woke up.  You hugged him and he hugged you back. You helped up, "Did you stop that thing?" You asked.

Frank shook his head, "We have to go the the Bradley house," he said. Then the door shot open and Danvers was standing in the doorway, pointing a gun at the both of you.

A/n- I know I switched some of the events from the film. Sorry, lol. Btw this is my favorite Halloween movie besides 'The Shining' ❤️