Nightmare (mjf)

Song Choice- Chambers by Tamino

You were walking down a dark empty hallway, how you got there, you had no idea

You were walking down a dark empty hallway, how you got there, you had no idea. You were cold and alone, shivering you started to run as fast as you possibly could. Your breathing got heavy as you ran faster and faster, and then suddenly.....

You felt two warm hands shaking you awake, someone was calling your name, "Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" the voice whispered. You were still half asleep and wasn't really conscious to the area around you. Your were freezing cold and shivering, but a sweat had broken on your forehead.

You opened your eyes to see you boyfriend Michael laying over you, trying to wake you up. He heard you mumbling in your sleep and got really worried. He then figured it was because you were having a nightmare, and he needed to wake you up.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Michael whispered. You looked into his blue eyes, even in the dark he looked absolutely stunning. A couple of tears feel down your cheek, that you didn't even know were there. Michael wiped them away with his thumb. "Are you okay?" he said, his voice still groggy from sleeping. You nodded quickly and sat up in the bed.

Michael was across from you sitting up as well. "Y/n talk to me," Michael pleaded, in a worried tone. You shook your head, trying to find the right words to say. "It was just a bad dream," you said, shivering a little. 'Why is it so cold in here?' you wondered.

Michael put a hand to your cheek and noticed how cold you were, "Y/n your freezing, come here," he said pulling you close to his chest.

You nuzzled your head into his chest, feeling the warmth of his body. He then laid you back down on the bed and laid next to you, your hands resting on his chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Michael asked. Looking down at the top of your head. You didn't answer and Michael lifted his head to see your face.

You were fast asleep in his arms. The warmth of his body pulling you into a deep sleep. He kissed you on the head and just laid there admiring you.

"I love you, Y/n," he whispered, closing his eyes and snuggling closer to you.

A/n- Sorry this one is so short lol 😂