𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

[Batman's P.O.V.]

"What's with Bullock? I don't know who put the stick up his butt", Rose asked us.

"Don't mind, Bullock. He generally doesn't like anyone", Commissioner replied. Especially me. Bullock doesn't like Batman. He has little respect for vigilantes such as I am.

"We'll see about it", Rose said determined as Commissioner went to talk to Bullock.

"She's my niece and you'll behave nice. Understand, Bullock?" Commissioner demanded.

"I'm a police detective not a babysitter", Bullock protested.

"It was an order", Commissioner added.

I heard Bullock muttering something under his breath. He wasn't pleased.

...

Each next encounter, Rose found a way to tease Bullock and make him feel uncomfortable. She was getting on his nerves on a likeable way.

...

"Hey Bullock" Rose threw her arm over Bullock's shoulder.

"Um, hi... Hello... How's--" Bullock blushed, confused. I've never seen Bullock blushing.

"Bullock!" Commissioner shouted to Bullock as Rose moved her hand away.

"Jimmy. I wasn't, I mean-- This pain in the ass came right--" Bullock protested but truth is he was afraid of the Commissioner reaction.

"Get yourself together, Bullock! We have a new case to work on. Let's go!" Commissioner ordered.

"I know you love me, Bullock!" Rose shouted to Bullock, clearly teasing him. "I love you too. Just don't tell Jimmy we are getting married in July!"

"Is it too hot then? Maybe I should have said September", Rose asked me.

"You'll give the Commissioner a heart attack", I stated watching Gordon leaving with Bullock.

She's worse than Barbara but on an adorable way.

"He got used to it by now. He didn't even flinch", Rose said then glanced at my new suit.

"New suit?", Rose asked. "Cute."

Cute? She thinks I'm cute?

I went to join the Commissioner and Bullock seriously thinking about her words.

"Am I looking cute in this suit?" I asked Alfred as soon as I've returned to the BatCave.

I'm not supposed to look cute!

"Cute, sir?" Alfred raised his eyebrow, doubtfully.

"Well, perhaps-- Depends who you ask, Master Bruce." Alfred didn't assure me. I'm going to talk to Lucius.

...

"Let him, Batman. That's the closest he'll get to her", Commissioner said.

"My hero", Rose kissed Bullock in his cheek, Bullock blushed. "I knew you like me."

"I-ahem. I never said that." Bullock scratched the back of his neck, blushing again.

"It would be our secret." Rose walked away.

...

"Ahem." Bullock was trying to ask the Commissioner something since the moment I arrived, hesitating each time.

"What is it, Bullock?" Commissioner asked.

"Is, ahem, Rose coming?" Bullock asked with a tone almost sounded like a pleading voice.

"Not tonight, Bullock", Commissioner replied.

...