𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮 (𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

[Rose P.O.V.]

The Wayne Manor
-The Bat Cave-

"Miss Rose!", I heard Alfred exclaiming my name as I fell down on the floor on my knees with my head bend down.

Alfred ran towards me, dropping the tray of food on the floor.

"What wrong with me, Alfred?", I mumbled, sobbing.

I lifted my head and met his gaze as he ran up with his arms wide open and hugded me. I burried my face in his shoulder.

My head was spinning and my body was shaking from head to toe. Tears were faling from my eyes.

"You're afraid of something bad happened to Master Bruce", Alfred explained.

I was waiting for Bruce to come in his cave when I heard gunshots and Alfred calling him over his secure line, looking closely at screens and hearing no response from his side, I thought he died.

It took him five long minutes to answer on Alfred's calls.

"Hearing gunshots has reminded you of your parents death", Alfred added.

"Let me help you clean yourself up before Master Bruce comes home", Alfred offered giving me his hand to hold on and I've accepted.

I nodded my head and Alfred help me stood on my two feet again.

"I'm sorry, It's my fault. I'll clean it", I looked down at the mess I've caused feeling guilty. Food was everywhere on the floor. Alfred dropped the tray because of me.

"Nonsense. I'll will clean it later. Let's take care of you first", Alfred suggested.

I couldn't disagree, I knew Alfred wouldn't allow me.

Alfred followed me to the bathroom in the ground floor. He stood on the doorway and kept his eyes close on me. I went to the sink and let the water run. I washed my hands first then face. I saw myself in the mirror, I was horrified.

I don't want him to see me like this.

"I can't see him like this. I'm going to rest in my room", I admitted to Alfred.

"I'll tell him you're asleep", I Alfred suggested.

"Thank you, Alfred", I said gratefully.

Alfred nodded.

[Alfred P.O.V.]

The Wayne Manor
-The Bat Cave-

"Where is Rose?", Master Bruce asked me as soon as he got out of the batmobile. He always asked about her first before saying anything else.

"She's upstairs, probably sleeping, sir", I replied trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"How was your night, sir?", I glanced at his torn cape and his batsuit looked irreparably damaged.

"I think I need a new suit", Master Bruce stated.

"I'll call Mister Fox early in the morning", I suggested.

𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌 | ᵇ ʷᵃʸⁿᵉ [𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara