𝟓𝟎 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 (𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

"You shouldn't argue with me 50 meters above the ground", I said with my arm wrapped around her back, keeping her body pressed against my armory chest, holding the grappling gun in my other hand.

How weight is she? I asked myself. I doubted she has more than 88 pounds. I didn't sense her weight at all.

"What are you going to do - drop me?" She said. Her arms thightly wrapped around my neck. I noticed how she avoided to gaze down. We were hanging from the building.

She is afraid of heights.

"Maybe I'll", I said in a serious voice.

She's cutely annoying. I've never met someone like her. She is also the only one brave enough to argue with me dressed like a giant bat like I'm an ordinary man.

"You wouldn't dare", she said with a sign of anger in her voice.

I wonder: would she be like this if she knew who I am? Will she still consider me as a friend or she would distance from me? Would the truth scare her? Could she accept and keep my secret?

As I lowered us down, I saw the transport truck with a load of colorful balls under my feet, parked on the street. There must be a children's indoor playground nearby.

"You should gain some weight", I said as I let her slipped out of my hands as soon as we were in the safe distance. She felt straight into the ball pit.

"You, bastard!" She exclaimed.

I saw a ball flying in my direction as soon as I landed. She threw a ball at me. I moved aside, causing her to miss.

"Don't think I forget about this", she said as I helped her get out.

I turned and headed to the batmobile. My lips curled into a smile. I don't remember the last I had fun like this.

The smile soon faded away from my face at the thought of me being reckless. Someone could see us. I could have put us both in danger. Batman mustn't act like this.

What am I doing?