𝐁𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"10 bucks he will kiss her." Knox grabbed the camera from his purse not moving his gaze from the two wealthiest people in Gotham.

"Deal. Bruce doesn't kiss women in public", Vicki stated crossing her arms to her chest. She remembered when Bruce and her dated. It wasn't that long ago.

Their relationship didn't last long. Which was to be expected from a playboy such Bruce was. Bruce left Vicki for a model after a couple of days dating and then replaced her with another model and so on in a circle. She even slept with him. She didn't regret. He was the best lover she ever had.

Experience works wonders, Vicki thought.

"See how she looks at him. Our Wayne boy isn't indifferent", Knox noticed how they look at each other. All eyes in the room were on them. They were in the center of everyone's attention.

"You lost", Vicki stated prematurely seeing her back turned, ready to leave. Bruce took her by her wrist and pulled her into a deep kiss in Vicki's surprise.

"I've told you. You own me 10 bucks", Knox bragged as he managed to take a photo just on time.

"Did you take a shot?", Viki questioned. That would be the perfect cover for the newspaper they worked for - the Gotham Gazette.

"We have the front page for tomorrow's newspaper!", Knox exclaimed with delight.

"The Gotham's newest couple." Knox started thinking about the title for the front page. The declaration of love on the day of the Gotham founding anniversary. No less and no more than between the two founding families only left: Wayne's and Crown's.

People would love this, Knox thought.

"We'll see how long that will last. I give them a week", Vicki said. Bruce changed women like socks.

"I haven’t seen him appear with any woman in public since she came" Knox stated. Bruce never appeared with the same woman twice in public until now.

"You really think Bruce Wayne has changed?" Vicki raised her eyebrow, doubtfully. Man like Bruce don't change, especially not over night.

"Do we have a deal?" Knox asked eagerly waiting for her acceptance.

"What is with you and the bets?" Vicki asked. Lately, Knox acted like this.

"Are you afraid of losing your money?" Knox asked, distracting Vicki from her question.

"We have a deal", Vicki confirmed and they shook hands.