𝐀𝐍

Hello my lovely readers, I want to inform you I've started writing "The Heart of Batman" book. It's supposed to be a remake of "The Heart of the Bat" series based on this book. I had unpublished that book and its sequels because I wasn't satisfied with it. There were a lot of things it didn't make much sense and I presented my OC in ways she wasn't supposed to be perhaps because I wasn't entirely sure the way I want her to be, I was kind of young when I started writing it including this book. I decided to keep the new book, "The Heart of Batman", as the only one based on this story. I'm satisfied in which direction the story is going for now and no matter of the outcome, I'll keep it published. I truly apologize to the ones who were in the middle of the reading the previous book. It gain a lot of attention, comments and votes; 128k views and 5.67k votes. I can't see the comments because the book is unpublished but there are many. It wasn't easy for me to unpublish it but it had to be done, I don't want you to read it anymore. I hope you'll support the new book too. I put more love in it.

hugs and kisses
OctoberBabyJ

❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌 | ᵇ ʷᵃʸⁿᵉ [𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘] 🎉