𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 (𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

"You told her the truth? Why did you do that?" Damian came in my study room, complaining about the decision I'd made yesterday. He wasn't pleased to hear.

"She deserves to know she's your mother, Damian", I explained. I had to tell her the truth. I couldn't hide from her anymore.

"She's overemotional. She's going to get in trouble. Don't you even care about her?" Damian words cut right through my heart.

More than you'll ever know.

"Now I'm going to have to clean up the mess you caused", Damian stated giving me a fierce glare.

"He's really your son", Alfred stated watching Damian leave. Damian pretends he doesn't care but he cares too much.

"You did the right thing, sir", Alfred placed his hand on my shoulder, assuring me I did the right thing telling Rose the truth.

"Damian is right. I don't know how Rose will overcome this." I lowered my head and gazed at the floor.

Rose locked herself in our bedroom, refusing to speak with anyone in the Manor.

"She needs time, sir. You don't find out every day that you have a son you don't remember giving birth to, stole by your father you didn't know to exist, and raised by your sister you didn't know you have, to be turned into a deadly assassin at young age."

"I got the point, Alfred", I said practically begging him to stop not that there is much more left to add.

"What I wanted to say: she has you, sir. She has all of us", Alfred said and he was right.

I never going to leave her, never.