𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲 (𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

[Alfred P.O.V.]

The Wayne Manor

"She's not coming", Master Bruce declared standing near the wedding altar, alone. Miss Rose still hasn't come down. The ceremony was supposed to start ten minutes ago and there was no trace of Miss Rose. Something must have happened. Miss Rose never late and Master Bruce knows that.

All guests were present on their places and they waited impatiently for the bride to appear. The entire Justice League was present. Master Clark came with Miss Louis, Miss Diana with Master Arthur and Master Oliver, young Master Barry with Miss Kara. Mister Fox came alone as Master John too. Miss Barbara was sitting next to Master Dick and bit her fingernails. How cross! I felt disgusted. She lacked manners. I thought Miss Rose will be able to influence on her since they two were practically like a family and Miss Rose behaves in a ladylike manner even she's younger than Miss Barbara but I was clearly wrong.

"Have a little faith in her", I tried to comfort Master Bruce but it was unsuccessful. He feared the worst.

Mister Gordon nor Miss Anna weren't nowhere to be found. I assume Miss Anna must be helping Miss Rose to dress up since she is Miss Rose's best friend and Mister Gordon must be downstairs inside the Manor and waiting for Miss Rose to come down since he's the one who will escort her to the altar.

"You still don't trust in her feelings for you?", I asked.

"I don't deserve her. I never did", Master Bruce confessed.

Master Bruce still doesn't believe he deserves to love and to be loved in return.

"I personally guarantee for her", I know Master Bruce trusts in my good judgment.

"Besides, you forget two things: miss Rose lives here for months now and she's carring a little Wayne in her belly, you took care of it personally. If she wanted to leave, she would do it by now not stayed under your roof to wrestle with you under your sheets and contribute to your secret plan", I added.

Master Bruce was stunned by my honesty. If he thought I didn't know about his plan to impregnate Miss Rose, he must have been damn wrong.

"I already told you this once: She's not Miss Rachel", I reminded him, "neither Miss Selina", I added.

Miss Rose would never leave him at the altar. She would never hurt him that way like Miss Selina did. I'm sure of one thing: Miss Rose is madly in love with Master Bruce. I know Master Bruce knows that.

Master Bruce's face brightened up.

"I'm going to check upon on her. Perhaps she needs some kind of assistance", I stated and headed towards the Manor.

"Alfred", Master Bruce stopped me, calling me by name. I immediately turned towards him.

"I like how you organized the wedding. Thank you", Master Bruce added.

I suggested that the wedding be held in the yard within the Manor. They agreed. I organized everything since neither one of them was interested of organizing the ceremony. Only one thing interested them: each other.

I nodded and went to find miss Rose. I was wondering what had kept her so long.

[Rose P.O.V.]