𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

"What are you doing, Diana?", Clark asked Diana as she wrapped up Batman in the Lasso of Truth.

Diana knew Batman would be mad at her but she didn't care. She knew how to deal with his anger.

"Getting the truth out of Bruce", Diana replied. Diana decided to use the given moment to help.

"How are you feeling about her?" Diana asked. She knew Bruce isn't emotionally available man and she didn't want him to lose the chance to experience true happiness and love because of his stubbornness.

"I'm jelous 24/7", Batman replied. She never thought someone like Bruce could be jealous. That confirmed her suspicion.

"Why are you jealous?" Diana asked. She already knew. She was seeking for confirmation.

"I can't stand seeing her with other men", Batman replied.

"And why is that?" Diana asked.

"Because I fell in love with her", Batman admitted. It didn't take long, Diana thought.

"You see, it wasn't that hard, Bruce", Diana said pulling away the Lasso and releasing Batman.

"Diana" Batman noticed Rose standing behind him. She heard it all. It was Diana's plan from the start.

"We should leave them alone. They have a lot to talk about", Diana suggested to Clark and Clark agreed leaving the two of them alone.