𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Bruce's P.O.V.

"Alfred, I need you to pack Rose's suitcase." Rose called me to inform she has a late meeting in Crown Enterprises and she won't make it on time.

"Is Miss Rose going somewhere?" Alfred asked. I forgot to inform Alfred and she was busy all week. Better say, whole month.

"She'll be out of town for the weekend. Anna is taking her on a mini-vacation at a health resort out of Gotham", I replied. It was Anna's idea.

"Should I pack your suitcase as well, Master Bruce?" Alfred asked. I didn’t like the idea of ​​her being so far away from me but she needed a break from work.

"I'm not going with them. It's girls weekend", I explained. They didn't invite me to go with them not that I would accepted. Visiting spa's isn't in my style. They just wanted to spend some time together away from Gotham.

"Are you sure you will last that long without her, Master Bruce?" Alfred questioned. I didn't separate from her after everything that happened between us in the past.

"It's two days, Alfred", I replied.

"Perhaps something bad could happen to her, sir." Alfred was clearly teasing me. I was very protective about her. Especially after everything that happened with Ra's in the past.

"It's a healthy resort. What possibly can go wrong?" I started thinking. I was surprised how many things came to my mind.

Maybe she slips on the pool tiles and hit her head and end up in a hospital. No, she's not that clumsy. But it can happen. Or someone locks her in a sauna. What are chances for that to happen?

"It was a joke, Master Bruce." I was clearly overwhelmed with worry. "She'll probably get a nice relaxing massage", Alfred continued making things even worse.

"A massage, Alfred?!" The thought of someone putting their hands on her, it makes my blood boiled.

"Did I say something wrong, sir?" Alfred questioned. No man will ever put his hands on her!

"Perhaps you should get one. I'm going to talk to her about that." I walked towards the doorstep, headed out. I need to clear the thoughts of my mind before she comes.

"In matter of fact I would like to get one, sir. It would prove very beneficial for someone my age", Alfred continued.

Rose's P.O.V.

"I don't like the way he looks at you sometimes", Anna said to me as plane begin to take off the ground. Bruce escorted us to my private jet. This was the first time he did something like that.

"What do you mean?" I asked her looking out of the window, watching Gotham disappearing in the distance.

"He looks like he's going to jump in front of a train for you", Anna replied. 

"And that's a bad thing?" I asked confused. Bruce sometimes becomes too protective of me. I didn't really make him easy. For some reason, lunatics stick to me and trouble follows me wherever I go. That's how it's been since I came in Gotham. I should have stayed in Europe but then I would never meet Bruce.

"No, of course not. It's a strange thing even you must admit it", Anna said.

"Bruce is different from all the rest", I said.

There's no man like him.

The first day at the resort

"I'm not sure about this", I expressed concern while Anna was trying to convince me it's perfectly safe.

"It will help you relax and release stress out of your body. And I've already tried it. Dr. Marvelous works wonders", Anna assured me. I didn't like his method. It reminded me of the Riddle's brain washing machine. But Anna managed to convince me.