𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

Crown Enterprises

Rose's P.O.V.

Anna knocked before entering the office holding a big bouquet of red roses.

"Someone sent them", Anna placed a bouquet down on my desk as I stood up from my chair searching for a card.

Meet me for dinner tonight, Oliver.

"Who sent them?", Anna asked eagerly to find out the name.

"Oliver", I said quietly. "He is asking me out to dinner."

"Will you go?", Anna asked. I wasn't sure if going out with Oliver is a good idea.

"I don't know. I'll think about it." I care for Oliver. We know each other and we worked together in the past. He sees me more than a friend and my feelings towards him are conflicted.

Bruce's P.O.V.

I came to her office in the afternoon but she wasn't there. I saw a bouquet of red roses on her table.

Another suitor.

"She left early from work today. I'm sorry, Mr. Wayne", Anna apologized in her name.

Why didn't I send her flowers? I should have sent her flowers.

"Oliver sent it to her asking her out to dinner tonight", Anna noticed I was staring at the bouquet, thinking.

"Did she accept to meet him?", I asked. Oliver wants her. He is the biggest threat of all of her suitors because she cares about him and I wanted her back. The Manor isn't the same since she stopped visiting me. I got used to having her near. I never thought she would distanced from me. She only did it because she has feelings for me I never returned. I was a fool.

"Yes. I probably shouldn't but--", Anna took a piece of paper from the desk and wrote down the address.

"In case you, well, you know", Anna handed it to me. I thanked her and left Rose's office with intentions to ruin Oliver's plans.

I spotted her easily. She was sitting down at the table and chatting with Oliver. He chose one of the most exclusive restaurants in Gotham not owned by me.

Clever.

It hurts too much seeing her with other men. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Bruce." Rose was pleasantly surprised to see me. So it wasn't a date, from her side. I felt relieved.

"Please, join us", Rose invited me to their table, Oliver didn't like it but he didn't say anything. I accepted and sat down at the table.

"Queen", I greeted Oliver trying to sound politely. We are both in the League. This complicates the whole situation. I wondered if Rose knows who Oliver is - the Green Arrow.

"Wayne", Oliver did the same thing.

This is going to be the awkward evening ever.

"What brings you in Gotham? Are you here for business or personal reasons?" I asked Oliver. So much for me not being obvious.

"Personal", Oliver replied firmly looking me in the eyes. I'll have a hard time getting rid of this one.

"How long are you planning to stay in town?" I asked.

"As much as it takes", Oliver replied. It will be hard to intimidate him. I noticed Rose felt uncomfortable around the two of us.

"Escuse me", Rose stood up from her chair and went to the bathroom as we kept glaring at each other.

Rose's P.O.V.

"Where did Oliver go?", I asked Bruce when I got back. There was no sight of Oliver.

"He had to leave", Bruce replied unconvincing. I couldn't help but to ask myself what happened between two of them while I was away.

"You chase him away, didn't you?" I asked in disbelief. I had a suspicion Bruce chasing away my suitors not that I minded. I wasn't interested in any of them till now.

Bruce must have told Oliver something. It doesn't sounds like Oliver to leave without saying goodbye first.

"We need to talk... about us."