𝐁𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

"I'm training", I stated seeing Rose from corner of my eye, watching me closely. It was afternoon and I was practicing martial arts in the Batcave, wearing my white karate gi with black belt. I assume Rose wanted to surprise me. I haven't seen her in a few days. We were both very busy.

"I see. May I join you?", Rose asked, I stopped my training and looked at her. I glanced down at her dress and shook my head in disbelief seeing what she was wearing.

Can a dress be more shorter?

"You don't know how to fight", I stated even I knew she knows some moves as being chief commissioner's niece.

"Teach me. I learn fast", Rose said. I knew it's true but I could never raise my hand at her. And I had no intention of training her especially not wearing that dress.

What she was thinking?

That dress will provoke the eyes of many men. I didn't like it. And I don't care it's summer.

"I'm not going to hit you", I said noticing her clenching her fists to her body. I knew what she was thinking about before she even made her move. I successfully blocked her punch and stopped her for hitting me.

"Nice try", I caught her from behind and pinned her arms to her chest. A woman of her size and weight could never hurt me even if she wanted to.

"You should focus on your speed instead your strength. You're small, you can move fast", I advised her. It came naturally. She had good timing.

"So, are you training me then?", Rose asked me, chuckling.

"No", I let go of her and move away from her, regretting my words. I shouldn't have advised her in first place. What was I thinking?

Rose caught me off guard and leg swept me off my feet, knocked me to the ground and climbed on top of me.

"Hello, there", Rose said to me with a smile, I laughed. She listened to my advice. I didn't expect that soon.

"So much of training", Dick stated, entering the Batcave with Alfred and Barbara. Alfred informed them that Bruce is currently busy, training in his Batcave and Rose came to visit him. They thought of joining him but instead they kept their distance and watched them from afar in silence.

"Is he laughing?", Barbara asked in disbelief. All three noticed Bruce laughing out loud.

"Never seen him... laughing", Barbara's voice trailed off.

"Miss Rose makes Master Bruce happy", Alfred stated.

"We should leave them alone, Master Dick", Alfred suggested and left the Batcave.

"Let's go, Barbara", Dick said but Barbara didn't listen. Her stare pinned at them.

"Not my favorite position", Bruce stated.

"No?", Rose smiled. Bruce swiped her under him, placing himself above her.

"This is much better." Rose tried to free her arms, Bruce's weight kept her pinned to the floor. She smiled, laughing to herself. Bruce leaned and kissed her.

"We better leave before we see something we are not supposed to see", Dick covered Barbara's eyes.

"Hey, I'm older than you!", Barbara protested. Dick dragged her away.