𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 (𝐀𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

[Alfred P.O.V.]

The Bat Cave

"Is everything alright, Master Dick?", I asked noticing Master Dick sweating all over his face. Master Bruce called for him this evening.

"Why is it so warm here?", Master Dick complained wiping sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. "It's not summer yet, right?", Master Dick asked.

No, it's not. It's still spring. Cold spring, I have to admit.

"Miss Rose is oversensitive to cold so Master Bruce installed air conditioning", I replied to Master Dick's question.

Master Bruce renovated the whole Manor before she moved to live here.

"He did what?", Master Dick asked in disbelief.

I didn't believe it at first until Master Bruce convinced me otherwise.

"And floor heating system inside the Manor", I added.

After what happened with Ra's, Master Bruce is extra careful around Miss Rose. He doesn't leave her alone for a moment.

"He isn't joking", Master Dick stated. He was thinking about Master Bruce's relationship with Miss Rose.

Especially since Miss Rose gave him a second chance, Master Bruce is really trying hard to please her even she never asks anything from him. I think that's exactly why he's doing it.

"No, he isn't. Their relationship is serious", I confirmed.

Master Bruce doesn't want to lose her again. He suggested she move to live with him after she was released from the hospital. Since Master Bruce had already proposed to her and the wedding is in a few months, Miss Rose had no reason to refuse.

"Is she pregnant or something?", Master Dick was searching for logical explanation of change in Master Bruce's behavior. He had never done anything like this for any woman. Miss Rose is definitely not an ordinary. She isn't even his type of woman and yet here we are. I believe that the reason why he is different. I remember at the beginning he didn't know how to act around her.

"I don't think so, Master Dick", I replied. Not as far as I know.

But I strongly believe he's working on it. He's acting suspicious lately. I found him once sitting on his bed in the bedroom while Miss Rose was showering. He was holding her birth control pills in his hand, deeply thinking. He took them from her purse. I asked him what is that about but he changed the subject and putted them back.

"The only reason he's so caring for her it's because he's in love with her", I added.

I think Master Bruce is ready to become a father. I think he wants after finding and saving young Tim. He won their hearts. I seriously think they are going to adopt him after the wedding. We might have a new, third, Robin.

"I don't have to remind you, Master Dick: you're invited to Master Bruce's wedding?"

"I've got the invitation", Master Dick replied. It didn't sound convincing. Master Dick has a crush in Miss Rose and Master Bruce knows that. The relationship between the two of them became tense since then. He still doesn't believe they are going to get married.

"If you two are finished talking about my love life, Dick and I have some business we need to take care of", Master Bruce muttered already dressed in his batsuit. He surprised us both. That's his usual thing. Master Dick nodded and went back to change.