𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 (𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

"Good morning, sir", Alfred came in my room early in the morning and drew the curtains. The morning rays lighten up the room.

"Good morning, Alfred", I muttered pressing the pillow against my head.

"Why are you in my room?", I groaned. Alfred, not even once, hasn't entered my room in the last 8 years. From the day Rose moved in.

"We have an emergency", Alfred informed. I immediately stood up and started getting dressed.

"What it is about, Alfred?", I asked buttoning up my shirt as the morning rays hitted my eyes, made them hurt.

"He's gone, sir", Alfred informed worryingly. I asked Alfred to watch over Damian. Knowing Damian, he's probably around somewhere and making people dislike him.

I went to the office at noon. Veronica and I discussed expanding the company as I opened the door and found Damian sitting at my desk.

"How did you get in here?", I asked Damian knowing the answer. Damian was raised by The League. He could probably get inside any building unnoticed.

"You have poor security. Anyone could easily get in here. I suggest improving it", Damian advised.

"Who is he?", Veronica asked looking down at Damian with confusion written all over her face.

"I'm Damian. His son", Damian replied firmly. I believe Veronica spotted the physical resemblance between Damian and me the moment she entered my office and saw him. It was hard not to notice.

"And who might you be? Another father's whore", Damian glared at her. Damian asked even he knew very well she's my secretary.

"I'm sorry about Damian. I'll take care of him", I shot him a furious glance. "And I'll explain you later", I apologized to Veronica. She was stunned by Damian's rudeness.

"You need to stop calling women around me whores", I closed the door of my office, as I escorted Veronica, and turned around meeting Damian's gaze.

"But it's true." Damian reminded of my former lifestyle.

"That part of me it's long gone", I stated. Damian didn't believe a word I've said.

"Are you going to tell me how you are not pretending to be faithfully loving husband?", Damian crossed his arms to his chest and gave me a piercing stare.

"I'm not pretending. I am", I replied. "There are many things you don't know about my past", I added. I don't know what Talia told him but I never was a playboy. That was the false image I created for myself to protect my secret.

Two nights ago

"I have no time to babysit. Where is he?", Catwoman asked after she expressed dissatisfaction seeing the young boy instead.

"Why would you like to know?", the boys asked in a cold manner.

"Listen, brat. You are annoying me." Catwoman couldn't help but to notice resemblance between the boy and Bruce. He looked like a copy-paste version of Bruce.

"The father has more important things instead of dealing with one of his whores", the boy said straight into her eyes with no remorse.

"How you dare calling me a whore?", Catwoman raised her voice. The boy insulted her and she doesn't take well insults. She also noticed that the boy called Batman his father.

"Leave him alone", I warned her. I came at the right moment to stop the fight.

"He started first", Catwoman defended herself. Knowing Damian, Catwoman wasn't lying.

"What do you want?", I muttered. Catwoman called me asking to meet her tonight on the rooftop. Damian got to the location first.

"In front of a kid? Whose kid are you?", Catwoman glared at Damian. She knew Damian isn't Rose's and mine son.

"He's Talia's and mine son", I replied as Catwoman raised her eyebrows. She knew Talia is Rose's half sister.

"Does your wife know you have been unfaithful?", Catwoman asked. I haven't told Rose about Damian, I'm waiting for her to come back from Europe.

"What's about you and Ra's Ghul's daughters?" Selina knew I slept with two of three Ra's al Ghul's daughters.

"Not your business", I muttered. I'm not proud of it and I wasn't planning to happen except Rose.

"Perhaps then next time", Catwoman glanced down at Damian and jumped off the building.

"Why did you let her go?!", Damian yelled at me as I watched her dissapering into the distance.

"We have a history", I replied.

The next evening, while patrolling the city, I received a call from Dick.

"What is, Dick?", I pressed the button and answered the call.

"I have a kid telling it's your son", Dick informed on the other end of the line.

Damian.

"I'm coming", I muttered.