𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞?(𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝)

[Batman P.O.V.]

At The Rooftop Of The Gotham Police Station

"This is actually good", James spoke to me with his mouth full. I hardly heard what he said. His voice was muffled. I never once found him eating at work.

"Do you want--? Rose made cookies", James offered me a cookie. He was holding a small bag of them in his hand.

"That explains why the whole police station smells on bakery", I stated, refusing his offer.

"She's good for my people. She cheers everyone around her and entertain us. Besides, I can't forbit her to visit me", Gordon explained biting another cookie. That was his fifth since I came.

I immediately lifted my head when I heard the familiar sound of bells. It was coming from her ankle bracelet. I would recognize that sound everywhere and anytime.

She showed up running, giggling, laughing and looking all gorgeous as always with her long chocolate brown wavy hair falling to her shoulder, her face soft. It made me feel confused. I've never seen her like this - so much happy.

"Rose, why are you running?", Gordon asked with full mouth. For a second I actually thought he's going to choke.

"I need a place to hide", she whispered trying to hide behind Gordon's back, unsuccessfully. He turned 360 degrees following her. Poor Gordon, he was confused. She made adult people acting like children. It was part of her charm. I hardly suppressed a smile. She's adorable.

"From whom?", Gordon finally stopped moving. He must have feel dizzy from spinning around in circles. She took the opportunity and hide behind his back.

"John", she giggled hidding behind Gordon's back but she was still visible. If she stays there, John will easily spot her. I didn't like their friendship. He considers her more than a friend.

"What did you do to him now?", Gordon asked her taking another cookie out of the bag, not caring much. I assume he got used to her now and this was her usual behavior. She giggled looking all innocent.

"I pranked him. I can't hide here", she kissed Gordon on his cheek with his mouth full he blushed. "I see you like my cookies", she chuckled.

"He'll see me. I need", she looked around searching for a place she could hide but since we were on the rooftop there was nowhere she could hide. Unless... No! It was like she read my mind when she turned and looked at me with her emerald green eyes sparkling with joy and excitement.

"You. I'll use you!", she exclaimed and pointed at me as she ran behind my back to hide giggling all the way. It took all of my strength not to turn and grab her by her waist, bring her closer and kiss her.

"Tell me when he leaves", she whispered softly to me hiding behind my back.

"Where is she?", John came soon after her, panting. He must have been chasing her.

"I haven't seen her. It's just two of us here, taking about work. What has she done now?", Gordon said to John trying to look normal as usual so John doesn't suspect anything. It worked even I was sure John already searched every corner of the building.

Gordon lied. We finished an hour ago.

I recognized the look on John face, I didn't like it. He was thinking about the same thing as I did earlier: kissing her. I spread my shoulders even wider shielding her. I was ready to put her under my cape if its needed. She's mine! If I need to claim her, I'll do it gladly. He will kiss her only over my death body.