𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝)

[Bruce P.O.V.]

The Wayne Manor

"Miss Rose is across from us", Alfred informed me coming from the hallway with the tea tray in his hand. It must be noon. I was returning one of my books to the shelf the moment he entered the library room. "I just heard from her", Alfred added.

"She's at the Manor?", I stood and walked over the window. I moved curtains and looked out. The Crown Manor is across the long field, about ten minutes walk from here. The dark clouds covered the sky. It looks like it's going to rain.

"Yes, sir

"Yes, sir. Miss Rose is renovating her manor. You should visit her", Alfred replied, I guess that was the reason I hadn't seen her in days.

I rang the bell and waited for someone to answer. I was surprised seeing Lucius instead of her at the front door.

"Mr. Wayne, it's nice to see you", Lucius greeted me with a warm smile. It was almost like he was expecting to see me.

"Lucius", I greeted as I stepped inside into a long hallway.

"Please come in. Miss Rose is busy at the moment. I'll lead you to her", I followed Lucius as he led me across the long hallway. The Crown Manor is similar to mine: a large hallways, high ceiling, wood flooring, paneled walls and arches. The most rooms are completely renovated and looks brand new. The manor is bright and pure elegance in every detail.

"I came recently. Miss Rose and I have to talk about some business matters later", Lucius explained and stood in the doorway of one of the rooms which looks like a medieval castle armoury room. I saw her standing near the basket full of green apples with Anna in the center of the room wearing a red queen's robe and a crown. It looked like they were performing a play.

"Is she--?", wearing a real crown?

"The answer on your question is: yes. It belongs to her family throughout history, as you already know. And they are having fun. I didn't want to interrupt them", Lucius explained.

"It's better if we just stay here and enjoy the show. Unless if you want to join them?", Lucius asked with a grin. I shook my head no.

"I didn't think otherwise, Mr. Wayne", Lucius said as I fixed my gaze at them.

"My Queen", Anna bowed her head and curtsy in front of her.

"On your knees, peasant. And beg for forgiveness", Rose ordered as she held her head up high and looked from her above.

"Miss Rose really got into her role", Lucius stated, I couldn't agree more. She never ceases to amaze me.

"I'm so sorry, My Queen. I beg for your forgiveness. I hope you will find forgiveness in your heart for your faithful servant", Anna begged for forgiveness not raising her head up.