𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧 (𝐒𝐩𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭)

[Rose P

[Rose P.O.V.]

"Bruce, Clark has a point. This is a list where all it writes is: 'I'm Batman'. It's not really some kind of facts", I said in disbelief returning the paper to Clark.

"You see she agrees with me", Clark made a funny grimace.

I shouldn't have let them to get me inside of this.

"We'll have to talk later about whose side you're on", Batman muttered.

"I am on the side of truth and justice", I said proudly.

"Hm", Batman muttered again.

I'm in a big trouble. He's not going to forget about this easily.

"You know: a libra, the scales and all that stuffs", I made it only worse. I was trying to sound funny. But he knows that. Of course he knows that. He's just aaaaa!

"Yours. I'm on your side", I frowned, he wasn't convinced.

He has that look. Oh, no. I saw it before.

"You are going to lock me again, aren't you?", I asked him, he didn't reply. He just stood still and watched me carefully.

"Am I missing something?", Clark asked looking suspiciously at both of us.

"He locked me for a whole month in his room", I replied.

"I see you're not wasting your time", Clark said winking at him.

And we had a lot of sex. A lot. I mean I lot. Not that I complain about that part. But that's not the point!!!

"It's not funny", I complained frowning at Clark. I just stood by his side. The least he could do to return the favor was be polite.

"She asked for it", Batman said in his defense.

"No, I didn't. It was done against my free will", I crossed my arms, frowning at him.

I didn't ask to be kidnapped in first place by one of his enemies for I don't know which time in the month just to be saved by him and be held against my will because he decided it's better not to leave the Manor. And since I disobeyed him, he decided to punish me locking me inside his room.

"And yet you are still here?", he wanted to point out the fact that he had not hurt me in any way possible. But mostly he wanted to justify himself.

"Do you want me to leave? Because I'm leaving", I turned and walked away furius. I still resented him. I knew what my words meant for him. That's one of the things I should never said to him. I regret them.

"Escuse me, Clark. I need a moment to talk with my wife", Batman muttered, I heard him from behind.

"How do you do that?", he appeared right in front of me.

"Where do you think you are going?", he demanded an explanation.

"I'm leaving, you said--", I played dumb.

"I know what I've said."

"You need to stop provoking me. I might lose my temper", he added and men he wasn't joking.

"Your saying it only because I'm not allowing you to get away with anything", I teased him.

"I'm serious", as always.

"Whould that be that bad if you do?"

"Let's not find out."

I sighed. The anger passed me by quickly. I could never stay angry with him for long, he either.

"A kiss to make it better?", I asked determined to kiss him even without his permission.

"No."

"Too late. I've got you", I rose to my tiptoes and kissed him.

I pulled away, he sighed.

"Promise me you'll stop doing it."

"I can't promise you that but I'll try", I mumbled.

"Fair enough."

"Rose."

"Yes?"

"If you wanted me to lock you in, you could just ask."

"You would like that, don't you?", I rolled my eyes, his lips curled into a smile.

Then I remembered: he can't be funny but only when he wants to.