𝐈𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 (𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I heard a knock on front door and went to open the door instead of Alfred, he was busy dealing with the boys.

"How do you manage to deal with all of them?", Uncle James asked glancing down at the boys, they were running down the hallway, as Alfred came and took his coat.

"I have Alfred." I winked at Alfred and he gave a gentle smile in return.

"I suggested the living room unless you want to be run over by torpedoes, Commissioner." Alfred gave Uncle his humble suggestion.

Uncle nodded without saying a word as I led him to the living room, where we seated down.

"You're pregnant", Uncle stated in surprise, noticing. It hasn't been long since my last birth.

"Father keeps knocking up aunt", Damian said from the doorstep.

"Young Master Damian! You shouldn't talk like--" I heard Alfred voice coming from the hallway, scolding him.

"I'm sorry. Damian is... Damian", I shrugged my shoulders. Damian speaks his mind freely. He inherited that from me, amoung other things.

"Damian is the one with short black hair and green eyes?" Uncle asked although he saw Damian a little while ago.

"He's adopted son of Bruce?" I forgot Uncle doesn't know Damian is Bruce's and mine son.

"Yes", I replied. For now. I want to write Damian down in the birth register as my son.

"He looks just like a young version of Bruce and he has your eyes", Uncle stated, confused.

"Well, it's because Damian is Bruce's and mine son. I gave birth to him", I replied.

"You do know she's your mom?", Tim reminded Damian. The boys were still in the hallway, talking out loud.

"You should show some respect", Thomas added.

"Master Thomas has right, young Master Damian", I heard Alfred supporting Thomas.

"Apologies to mother", Damian said.

"And father, young Master Damian?", Alfred asked.

"Respect should be deserved or given. I chose not to give. I won't make the same mistake, Pennyworth", Damian climbed the stairs and went to his room. I heard the sound of his footsteps from upstairs. Damian resents Bruce for what happened in the past.

"I think the Commissioner is going to have a heart attack", Alfred stated entering the living room with tea tray.

"He'll be just fine. He just needs time to process everything", I stated seeing Uncle speechless.