𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐈 (𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I was patrolling the city in the evening when I received the call. It was a familiar female voice and it gave me the address, saying it's important. I stopped the batmobile to think for a moment. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea but I still decided to go and see what it was all about. I parked the batmobile in front of the abandoned theater and went inside. I climbed onto the stage when someone turned the spotlights on and appeared in front of me.

"It's nice to see you again, beloved. How much time has passed since our last meeting?", Thalia spoke in seducive voice, as always.

"Talia", I muttered. I should have known its she over the phone.

She leaned closer, putted her hands on my chest and looked me in the eyes. She tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

"I see, she's got you", Talia stated.

"Admit one thing to me: if you had never met her, I would remain the woman you loved the most?", Talia asked.

"What do you want, Talia?", I asked.

"Ever since my father disappeared thanks to you, The League is facing with various hostile situations", Talia replied.

"I had nothing to do with his disappearance", Talia thinks I killed Ra's because of what he done to Rose.

"It may be so. The League its no longer a safe place for a child", I didn't know what she means by that but I have a feeling I'm going to find out soon.

"I want to you to met someone. Your son", Talia continued.

A young boy with black hair and emerald green eyes appeared behind the curtain and approached us. I would recognized those eyes anywhere.

"Father", he said to me. He looked me from head to toe not liking what he sees. "I expected you to be taller", he said. He has Rose's eyes. It must be genetics since Rose and Talia are related. They are sisters by father.

"How do I know this isn't one of your tricks?", I asked Talia.

How I'm going to tell this to Rose?

Especially now when we're working on having another child, unsuccessfully. She has not conceived yet and it's been two months.

"I assure he's yours. You can always do DNA test if you wish. Damian wouldn't mind", Talia remind me.

So that's his name. Damian. And of course I will.

"Keep him safe. I'll come for him", Talia glanced down at Damian before she left. She actually left him alone with me.

We didn't say a word to each other as we drove in the batmobile on the road to the batcave.

"Stay here and don't touch anything", I ordered and went to change. I found him at the batcomputer when I got back. He didn't listen to me, clearly. I was wondering how old is his. He looked younger than Tim but older than Thomas a year or two. If I calculate when was the last time I slept with Talia, a two years before I met Rose, he must be ten.

"Are we going to do it, father?", Damian stood up from the chair and asked.

I took DNA test and waited for results to appear on the screen but I already knew he's Talia's and mine son.

"I see we have company. Are you planning to adopt another boy, sir?", Alfred asked entering the cave, reminding me of Tim.

"I'm his son", Damian replied.

"I'm sure you are, young boy", Alfred didn't take Damian seriously. Alfred came closer to him and patted his head, Damian protested.

Alfred looked at the screen, stunned, as the results appeared. I was glad Rose isn't here and won't be here for a few days. She's currently in Europe for business. It bought me some time.

"Alfred, please prepare a room for Damian. He's staying with us", I informed.

"As you wish, sir. But I suggest you talking with boys first", Alfred exited the Batcave.

That's the first thing I'll do in the morning. I need to talk to Tim and Thomas about Damian.

"Damian, I don't know if Talia told you but you have a brother. He's name is Thomas and he's--"

"Your and aunts son, I heard", Damian cut me off.

"Also Rose and I have adopted a boy. His name is Tim and you'll treat him as your brother", I informed.

"But he isn't", Damian said.

"I wasn't asking." That will be a problem. Tim barely accepted Thomas. I don't know if he will accept Damian as a brother. And it seems to me that Damian is nothing like Thomas.

"Did the boys arrive?", I asked Alfred the next afternoon. I was sitting down in the living room waiting for boys to return. They left for school early in the morning. Damian was still sleeping.

"No, they are still in school, sir", Alfred replied at the same moment I heard the front door open and Tim's voice coming from the hallway. I went to greet them.

"Tim. Thomas. I need to talk with you", I said to the boys.

"I didn't do anything wrong, I promise", Tim defended himself. Tim is the mischievous one when he is at his computer but also the only one who ever listened to me. He's the third Robin. Rose protested because of Tim's you age, he's thirteen, but, in the end, it was Tim's decision and mine.

"I know, Tim", I said.

"Who is he?", Thomas asked looking at Damian. Damian was standing in the stairways and watched us.

"I'm Damian. His son", Damian replied.

"You've adopted another?!", Tim asked in disbelief before I could say anything.

"No, he didn't. I'm his biological son", Damian replied. Tim ran passed Damian and went upstairs to his room, upset. Thomas was still standing, waiting for explanation.

"Thomas, I--", I have a son with your mother's sister. How I'm supposed to tell that to a child? Which example I'm giving him? He's only seven but advanced and observant on Rose also not interested in fighting or becoming a superhero. I think he's going to be the one who will rule The Wayne Enterprises instead of me one day.

"Father slept with your mother's half sister", Damian explained to Thomas.

Thomas gave me a look of disgust and walked away.

"Look what you did, Damian?", I scolded him.

"Your welcome, father. You obviously needed help. Besides, you'll fix things. That's what you're best at - fixing things", Damian replied unconcerned and went outside.

What that supposed to mean?

"I see that went well. I wonder what he's going to tell Miss Rose then", Alfred reminded me standing at the doorway of the living room. He must have heard the whole conversation.

She's going to leave me.