𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 (𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

[Batman's P.O.V.]

The Wayne Manor
- The Cave -

"What happened, sir?", Alfred asked me as soon as I got out of the batmobile. I should know he'll wait for me in the cave. He must have followed the news.

"Joker", I muttered.

I took the Batman mask off my face. I noticed my hand was shaking. It make no sense.

"Are you alright, sir?" Alfred asked concernedly.

I ignored him. I need to get through the evidence I've gathered. Alfred followed my footsteps.

"He's planning something", I continued, putting down my mask. Joker has been quiet for the last few months.

I sat down at the computer. Once again, I carefully reviewed all the evidence of all previous Joker's activities. But I couldn't find the connection.

What is he planning?

"Do you know what?", Alfred asked me.

"No. I think he was looking for someone present in the room. I'll have to check them all", It must have been Michael. It has to do something about Michael. He was the only one standing on Joker's way ever since he became a new district attorney. It was part of his job. But I wasn't sure. Meeting Rose distracted him enough for me to arrive before he could start what he planned.

"Is everyone safe?", Alfred asked.

"Yes, they are. He didn't kill anyone tonight", I stated.

"Ahem", Alfred cleared his throat.

"And miss Rose?", Of course he'll mentions her.

"She's also fine, Alfred. I came at the right moment. She took down two of his man by herself", She surprised me. I didn't expect that. I didn't know she has it in it.

"Well, she's the Commissioner's niece. He tought her some moves, I suppose", Alfred added and I agreed.

"I don't like what Joker said to her", I spoke to Alfred worryingly. When I heard Joker calling her "my new bride" the blood froze in my veins.

"You think she might be in danger?", Alfred asked.

"It's possible. I keep eye on her. Just to be sure", I stated.

"Is that the only reason why?", Alfred asked suspiciously.

No, because I'm in love with her.

"For her protection", I muttered.

"If you say so, sir", Alfred spoke raising his eyebrow. I saw out of the corner of my eye. I noticed Alfred wasn't convinced.

"For her protection!", I repeated out loud before realizing.

Later that evening...

The Grand Gala at Gotham City Hall

[Rose's P.O.V.]