46 ◌ - illuminate the world

Start from the beginning

Yeosang chuckled lightly, Bringing his hand up to brush Seonghwa's hair back and show his forehead. "You're lucky I love you, Or else..."

"Or else?"

"Or else I'd slap your butt."

"Tch, Rude guy." Seonghwa feigned offended, Crossing arms over his chest and looking at Yeosang in pure disgust. "You know you love me, So you won't be able to do that."

"Yeah... When I met you." Yeosang rolled his eyes playfully, Sticking his tongue out at the slightly taller male sitting across from him, Whose eyes turned from soft to dark and sus in a few seconds.

"When you met me? So there was someone else?"

Yeosang whined in disbelief, Not believing Seonghwa had gotten the wrong message.

"Wait, So who is this 'someone' we're talking about?" Seonghwa found himself asking more than required, enthusiastically feeling the need to know more about this person who stole Yeosang's heart before him.

"I was joking."

"But-" Before Seonghwa could say more, Yeosang shoved a piece of the egg to his mouth and gestured for him to shut up. Upon seeing Yeosang eating, Seonghwa found himself admiring the features of his boyfriend.

Hair slick and thrown back by water, Strands shimmering when the ray of the sunshine kissed his locks ever so slightly. His lips were soft pink. He let out a light chuckle when he noticed the younger male eating like a hyena - Quick and messy.

Home Sweet Home.

"This did not happen..." Hongjoong looks at the mirror of the bathroom for the second time that afternoon, Clenching his teeth while seeing his reflection.

He feels disgusted - Disappointed in himself.

He isn't one to trust himself anymore, Not even one to trust other people. He's experienced a lot of pain in life, Each of them teaching him a great new lesson. Being friends with Seonghwa is the best thing that he's come through - Or so he thinks.

"It didn't..." He whispers, his bottom lip quivering as he feels himself tearing up. Sure, Junhee has made him feel so good, So special, So ethereal. The way he makes Hongjoong's breath fasten, And his cheeks turn rose pink - Giving Hongjoong the affection he's been looking for in years. He truly did. But this - This just doesn't feel right. Hongjoong feels no special feeling for the older male, And hates to turn him on.

Just... Wrong.

"Idiot... I'm such an idiot..." He grits his teeth as he speaks, Pushing his hair back to reduce his anxiety - And looking anywhere between the marble walls of the bathroom and the sink to avoid his reflection. He remembers all the things he had done a few nights prior, And suddenly feels more than disgusting - he feels used.

"A-ah... God... You're so good at this..." Junhee panted, Letting his head fall back into the pillow by all the pleasure he was receiving - From the ravenous hands touching him to the soft lips embracing his member, Coming for the nth time on the bed sheets - Looking more than just a real mess.

Why did he do it?

If he knew he would hold this much disdain and negativity towards himself, He would've never done it. He wishes the hands touching him were someone else's, The lips kissing and the tongues dancing around each other were different. only his. By looking at his image in the glass hung on the wall, He wished he could go blind - And rather see the world black instead.

"... More... Add more..." Hongjoong shuddered, clutching the bedsheets tighter than ever before. With three vigorous fingers scissoring him out, He moaned like a loser and let himself go completely - His desires overtaking him.

With every stare, Every image from the night travels into his mind - And it's like he's been haunted. He just wishes he could bring back time - So he wouldn't be one to mop or regret the foolish things he'd done. But time is a treasure, Time is a blink of an eye.

With every kiss to his naked body, And with every finger moving inside of him - He feels completely dead. The sweetest promises are whispered into his ear, With the darkest meaning behind them. He surrenders himself, Letting the older male do whatever he wanted.

The V-neck he's wearing shows off his chest - collarbones and neck, And he stands still - Fixating his gaze on each purple and blue marks that had covered his flesh, Skin blood-red and his body swimming in silk.

"... Hongjoong?"

Too overwhelmed in thoughts, Hongjoong flinches upon hearing the sudden voice behind him and turns around. Seonghwa stands there, Hands in pockets and an intense look on his face. Suspicion.

"Why are you here?" Hongjoong asks, Turning around and putting his hands on each side of the sink, Pulling the collar of his V-neck back to hide the marks that had his whole body drowning - And looked at Seonghwa's reflection.

"You've been staying in the bathroom for too long, And I figured you were overthinking. Again."

Hongjoong gulps, Lowering his eyes - Scared that Seonghwa might've heard what he had said, Or noticed the visible blue hickeys embracing his neck. "I'm fine, There's nothing to worry about."

"Stop hiding your neck," Seonghwa's voice deepened, And Hongjoong knew he was doomed - Eyes back up to meet the older's again. Seonghwa's stare was stone-cold, Sending shivers down his lower back as he felt his heart start beating fast, With the older's eyes stared right through his soul.

"I didn't hide my neck..."

Suddenly, He was whipped around and he was faced to face with the older's strong stare, The grip on his shoulders tightening - And that was not good. After a great moment of silence and just staring at each other's eyes, With Hongjoong's small frame trapped in between Seonghwa and the cold sink, A question rolled over Seonghwa's lips;

"Who."

Hongjoong bit his bottom lip, Lowering his eyes and his eyes staring at Seonghwa's clothed chest instead, Suddenly feeling guilty by hiding this from him for days. He knew he fucked up - Again - But this time, There was no way out.

"Junhee and I..." Hongjoong mumbled, Hearing a sigh coming from the older male. It was his fault - He shouldn't have fallen in his trap again, But he's a human, And humans make mistakes.

"... We hooked up again."

i love how there's a fluff/positive part in my chapters,
and then comes an angsty one :))

angst is my children.