A Villains Disires [27]

Depuis le début

My body trembled as my mouth slowly gaped as I stared at my motionless mother in front of me..

And then... Something snapped in me..

I felt my body go stiff and my h/c hair turn completely white.. The once little light that can be shown in my pink eyes.. Was replaced with dark crimson ones as no light was seen in it..
I was nothing but a emotionless husk.. Drops of black acidic tears fell from my eyes as I looked down on the floor broken..

I then heard muffled laughter around me.. But I didn't care anymore..
I didn't care if I die right now..
I didn't care if something will happen to me..
Everything is just a blur to me right now..

F/n: finally I have my SoN back! My... Evil son...

He let out another manacing laugh as he crouches down in front of me..

F/n: we have so much in store for you.. BloodLust...

~~~

3rd Persons POV

Midoriya: This beard is kinda itchy..

Bakugou: shut up! This wig doesn't even fut my head!

(Just imagine that bakugou went instead of Momo)

Kirishima: Guys shush.. We can't be noticed by anyone that were from UA..

Todoroki: The place isn't far from here..

Midoriya: Were so lucky that Momo actually left a tracking device on a Nomu..

Bakugou: Dumbass! The tracker leads to a Nomu! Not y/n!

Iida: Bakugou keep it down will ya?..

Midoriya: Calm down Kachann, The Nomu might be with Y/n right now.. If not.. We can hope that the pro heroes will be able to get Y/n back..

Bakugou: tch.. Whatever.. Let's just get that dumbass and go..

~~~
[Time skip to where they were hiding in an alley way]

Midoriya: What's that sound?

A sudden explosion was erupted just by the building in front of them..
They all hugged the wall as they looked above them

All of them: Mountain lady!

Mountain lady then started to grab the Nomu's with her hands..
But everything soon backfired when All for one and the other league of villains appears just in front of the 5 males..

They quickly hid from their view as they trembled at their spots.. Trying not to move a muscle is to not make a sound..

All might: ALL FOR ONE!! WHERE IS MY SON!?!

Midoriya: All might?!

All for one: Oh... You mean this young boy?

All of their heads perked at the boy next to All for one.. The boy lefted his gaze showing his brokened mental state.. His hair was white like snow and eyes where red as a summer rose...

(Mirror mirror on the wall)
(No? Okay)

All might: S-son!?..