Shinso wants his fuckin pop tart

Pt. 2 of Something is wrong (the body switch)
.
Couldn't find who requested it but I hope you enjoy
.
Lol I broke my brain realizing all the loop holes and mistakes I made in part 1
.
Sorry for the late update
.
FiNaL eXaMs
.

I wake up under a bed on a cold, wood floor.

What.

The.

Fuck.

The first thing I do do I sit up and bask my head against the frame of the bed.

Ouch.

Groaning, I roll from underneath the bed and get dressed in an only slightly wrinkled shirt and jeans. It's only when I trip over a hoodie, I become aware of my surroundings. I'm not in my room.

I'm in the dorms but in Denkis room.

Holy fuck I'm in Denkis body.

As soon as I open the door, I hear a blood curdling scream.

Fuck whoever screamed, I need my caffeine.

"Aye yo Kami, why the coffee? You're gonna be vibrating for the rest of the day."

I ignore Bakugo and gulp down the coffee. It's only when I finish the cup that I realize the strange part.

"Bakugo???"

"Hm? He's here already?"

Bakugo gets a bowl and pours the milk in then adds cereal sharks.

Milk. Then cereal. No wonder the villains wanted him.

"Kirishima?" I try out.

"Hmm?" Bakugo smiles at me.

Dear lord I've looked death in the eye.

"Have you, uh, seen yourself yet?"

"What d'ya mean?"

"I think- huh."

I rub a hand over my- Kaminari's small face. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

"HOLY SHIT FUCK DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK FUCKIN HELL OI SHITTY HAIR WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Hey Kat- huh?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!"

"What happened? You're... me?"

"Obviously! I want my body back Shitty Hair."

"I don't know-"

They're ignoring me so I decide to get breakfast first.

Fuck.

I'm short.

I can't reach the pop tarts on top of the fridge.

"Oi, Dunce Face. I said no fucking pop tarts. They make you too fucking hyper." Baku- Kirishima swats my hand away from the fridge.

"He already had a cup of coffee Bakubabe."

"Two. I had two."

"Shitty hair. Don't fucking say that with my face. And Dunce Face. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!"

"IM SHINSO AND I WANT A FUCKIN POP TART." I shout back.

"WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKIN SAY THAT."

"You didn't ask." I say, pinching the bridge of my nose.

He grumbles and hands me the box of pop tarts.

"Everyone, please. Do not yell so early in the morning. It's not setting a good example."

"You're not setting a very good example when you smell like weed, Sero." I point out.

"I believe we've gotten hit with some type of body switching quirk. Everyone stay calm!" Sero continues, oblivious to me.

"I am calm." I grumble as I put two pop tarts in the toaster.

"Wassup Bakubro, Kiri, Kami and Sero." Iida yawns and walks into the kitchen. "Huh? Sero?" He pulls out his phone and glances at the screen. "Holy shit I'm Iida?"

"Yes. Do not panic." Sero, well, Iida explains the situation.

"KIRI! I FINALLY GOT MY GROWTH SPURT!! IM SO EFFIN TALL AND STRONG NOW!"

I look up to see my grinning face look back. Ew. I look gross.

"Huh? Wait... confusion?"

"Body switch quirk." I sigh and explain.

"I'm really that short??"

"Did you hear what I said?"

"I look weak. I guess it's true what Bakubro said about video games not being exercise. Huh."

Idiot.

Dumb, loud blonde.

Why am I dating you?

Why?

The toaster dings and I throw a pop tart at Shinso, well I guess I'd call him Kaminari.

"Thanks me!"

"I'm Shinso you idiot." I glare up at him and realize once again how much it sucks to be short.

"Really?"

"Some deal with this idiot so I don't have to."

"Haha rip bro. Sorry for falling asleep under the bed."

"Don't call your boyfriend bro." Kirishima says "Bakubabe says people don't like that."

"What. Did. I. Say. Shitty. Hair?"

I grab Denki by the arm and drag him up to his dorm room.

"Hey! Whatttt?"

"Where the fuck are your clean clothes?"

"Todays Saturday. Laundry day."

"But-" I look at his confused face and shrug. "Nevermind." I walk down the hall to my dorm and get dressed in large, but clean clothes.

The purple hoodie hangs down to my knees and the jeans are too large, well... everywhere.

"Aww, I look so cute in your clothes!"

"Not the time Denks. We gotta find Mr. Aizawa."

"Mmkay! Being tall is so cool!"

"Denki, you idiot. You're in my body with my quirk, you can't charge your phone."

"Oh yeah, then can you do it Toshi? Just for me."

"Fine..."

He hands me the charger and his phone and I hesitantly put the charger in my mouth.

"Hehe, indirect kiss."

No.

I throw the cord back at him and he barely catches it.

"Toshiiii...?"

"Yes?"

He grins evilly as I lose control of my boy.

That bastard...

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"I love you more than a rose loves the sun. I love you so much that sometimes it scares me. When I see you I want to hold your hand and be with you and when I'm not with you, you're all I can think of. I want to grow old with you. I-"

I finally break free of the stupid mind control.

"Aww, Toshi!"

"Shut it Denki."

I drag Denki out of the room, to look for Mr. Aizawa.

My face is burning and I flip off Kirishima as he does a double take. At least I'm not in my body.

.
I bet you'd never guess but I'm ✨single✨ and have never been in a relationship because my heart belongs to ✨Denki Kaminari✨ but my friends (let's pretend I have more than one) all say I give the best relationship advice so that's great