Back but with an actual announcement

This is an edit because the og text was a lie:

So haha it's been almost a year huh? Anyways if any of y'all play genshin and like mega gay content (which I assume you do because if you're reading this mess ((ur seggsy especially if you made it to the end))) then you should check out my other thingy! Well there's not much to check out atm BUT! Wait right there because on Valentine's day I'm releasing 3 chapters of genshin gayness as it's grand debut. So get your tickets now girlies/guylies/theylies, because it's gonna be a wild ride.

Sneak peak at the highlight of the release:

Xingqiu was backing into a corner. The wind was harsh and howling, whipping around the top of the cliff. Trees and brush alike had been completely leveled, leaving behind a large dusty battlefield. Xingqiu yelled out once against, calling for water swords to form around him in an intricate shield of blades. Digging his heels into the ground, he grit his teeth.

Sounds intriguing doesn't it? Sounds like something you wanna put into your library doesn't it? I'm so good at marketing aren't I?

Thanks for coming with me on my slow but steady path to becoming a better writer, I hope to see you there!