42 ◌ 사랑해, 항상

Start from the beginning

Yeosang's eyeballs grow, his lips slightly parted as he could feel his heart start beating too fast to be just an experiment. he felt his blood boil and the pink tint soon spreads all over his cheeks - lowering his eyes as he broke the intense eye-contact, flustered and timid. hearing seonghwa say this after all these years made his body feel with joy, and suddenly the butterflies renovated.

Seonghwa slowly trailed his finger from the side of yeosang's forehead down to his jaw, cupping it with a small touch, - gentle hand against yeosang's delicate and soft skin. yeosang leans into the touch with ease, causing a smile to break free from seonghwa's lips - a smile so carefree and dazzling lightning up the darkest of hours.

"You are so gorgeous, and pretty, and..." the older whispers, making yeosang shudder. seonghwa's eyes move downwards and stare into the younger's lips instead, - the soft, pink, - small lips that he traces with his thumb easily. "your lips..." his calmly leans in, not taking any rush as his eyes slowly flutter shut on their own by each and each centimeter closing in.

"Yeah..." yeosang shifts, preventing the last centimeter to close in as he sits up on the bed, legs crossed and back turned against seonghwa with a slight look of offense on his face, - leaving the olde to lie in the bed, confused. "but you have a fiancé..."

Seonghwa whistles, causing yeosang to look back at him in disbelief. the older shifts and rests his arms under his head, his lips curled into a mischievous smirk as he eyes the younger and down causing his face to heat up. "This marriage was never real anyway, plus, we are over." yeosang raises a brow, head slightly tilted to the side. "back to the night we slept together,"

"What about it?"

"I told her I cheated." seonghwa finishes with a careless shrug of shoulders, noticing the younger's jaw dropping as he closes his eyes and grins to himself.

"You are unbelievable!" yeosang laughs and hits his chest, positioning himself on his knees to look at the older properly. hearing these words roll out the older's lips suddenly dehydrated his veins, as if the huge weight on his shoulders have been lifted. he adds his other hand to the older's broad shoulders, moving them down his tummy as he starts tickling his sides causing a loud, choked-out laugh to irrupt from the older.

The room is soon filled with seonghwa whining and laughing his lungs out, pleading to let go, - unable to fight against yeosang's vigorous hands tickling his whole body as he helplessly wiggles and squirms to avoid any more ticklish hands over his frame.

When suddenly, seonghwa gains back his stability and grabs yeosang's hands with his larger ones, - flipping them over and hovering over him. he pins his arms above his head as he smiles deviously, causing yeosang's face to turn a bright pink.

He slowly leans down, closing his eyes as he feels yeosang's laugh fan his face. - their lips graze over each other's for a brief second, before yeosang yelps and pushes the older away with force, - resulting in seonghwa's back hitting the soft mattress. yeosang stands up and scurries towards his wet clothes on the table a few feet away from them.

Seonghwa groans, standing up and sitting on the edge of the bed as he yawns, watching yeosang grabbing his soaked jacket and quickly stuffing his hands in it's pockets. "Found it!" yeosang sighs and whips his body, walking towards the bed and sitting down beside seonghwa while looking at his hand, a smile drawing his face brighter than ever before.

"Here, it's for you," yeosang extends his hand, making seonghwa advert his gaze from his face to the box in his hand, slowly reaching to grab it. "I made it myself, and went to give you to you, but you had left already."

Seonghwa doesn't say anything. instead, he opens the box and his eyes widen upon seeing the inside. he slowly pulls the bracelet out, examining the slightest details as his eyes lit up. "mars..." he mumbles, chuckling slightly.

"Do you... want me to put it on for you?"

"Yeah..." seonghwa nods, causing a brief smile to clarify yeosang's features. he quickly grabs said bracelet from seonghwa's hand and wraps it neatly around his wrist, looking up to see the older male looking at the material with a smile. "i love it..." seonghwa's eyes stare into his own as tears are glistening in the corner of his eyes, breaking the urge to be free. "I'll never never take this off."

Seonghwa grabs the younger by the back of his neck, colliding their lips in a searing kiss as yeosang grabs onto his shirt, his other hand resting on his shoulder. the older pulls him closer, running his hands over his thighs and sides making yeosang moan softly into his mouth, - tangling his hand in seonghwa's soft hair when their tongues get into a sweet dance.

The oldest of the two pulls away, lips still touching as their mouths break apart and mould back in.

soon their clothes are thrown to the floor with seonghwa's enthusiastic hands moving vigorously all over yeosang's figure, - before three words are whispered into his ear,

"I love you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N : did i make you wait too long?
whooopsie 🤭