Chapter 58

I woke up this morning and started my period, and you would have thought I got hit by a bus with the way everyone has been treating me.

Ashton fell asleep on the couch last night and hasn't left since, Ella and Caleb have been running errands with Harry, and Harry won't stop calling me to make sure I haven't bled out.

Today's already been delightful and very full of unnecessary chaos if you couldn't tell.

When I told Harry why I didn't feel good this morning, he immediately jumped out of bed, grabbed his keys, and ran to the Cafe so he could get me my favorite coffee and breakfast sandwich.

The gesture was sweet don't get me wrong, but it would have been even better if it wasn't freezing cold by the time he handed it to me.

He just kept rambling on about how long the line was, told me he needed to run to the store for me, and when I asked him for some ibuprofen he told me Ashton would be able to get me something 'much stronger'.

He didn't even explain what it was he just winked as if I had any idea what the hell that meant.

I made the responsible and legal choice and declined his offer, but between the terrible cramps, and the headache I now have from Harry's nonstop talking earlier, i'm starting to wish I would have accepted whatever the hell he was offering to give me the first time he asked.

When he got back from the first store he went to, he pulled out some bell from the bag, and told me I had to ring it whenever I needed him.

Me being the mean girlfriend I am, I played a new game where i'd ring the bell, click the stop watch on my phone, and see how fast it took him to run up the steps.

It was all fun and games until he had to go to work.

Now Ashton is sitting across the room, staring at me like i'm on my death bed, while Caleb is downstairs trying to make himself lunch on the stove.

We're all going to die.

Turning over on my side, I yell out loudly when I feel a sharp pain shoot into my abdomen, like i'm being stabbed repeatedly with a knife.

Ashton jumps up quickly from the chair, his eyes widened when he looks to me with fear in his eyes, "should I call an ambulance?" he spits out quickly.

I roll my eyes at his question, sighing out loudly through my lips, "great, i'm surrounded by morons" I whisper quietly under my breath so he can't hear me.

Ashton walks over, plops down onto the edge of the bed, and starts caressing my leg, "it's okay, Ashy's here now" he shushes me, closes his eyes and nods slowly as if we're having some kind of moment.

"Oh my fucking god" I groan out, pulling my foot back and away from his hand swiftly, as I roll over on my back and face the ceiling.

Everything is on my nerves right now. I'm not kidding if Ashton even tries touching me again I may just accidentally kick him in the face.

"Want some morphine?" Ashton asks casually, digging into his coat pocket until I shoot up in bed, wrap my hands around his arm, and pull him back and away from finding whatever the hell he has inside that leather coat.

"Woah relax! I have percocet if you prefer that" he holds his hand up in surrender, shrugging his shoulders like he's confused, by the look that's across my face.

Is he insane? Both of those pain killers are highly addictive and extremely dangerous. Besides that, I have a few cramps, it's not like my leg was amputated.

"I'm on my period not my death bed" I snap at him defensively with a laugh, shaking my head slowly while my eyebrows crease together.

Ashton's head falls back as if he got slapped in the face by my words, "well then how about we smoke some more of your birthday weed" he suggests, tilting his head towards me with a childish grin.