Chapter 25

Warning: This chapter discusses drug abuse
If this subject triggers you please do not continue on with the story.

****

It's fine.

I'm fine. 

It's totalllyyy fine.

Ashton gripped onto my waist, stepped around me, took the sundae from my hands and handed it to Caleb "you're not Harry" he said while looking her up and down as she stood there in only his shirt which barely covered her underwear. 

Now I know why he didn't answer the phone. 

The girl just laughed and crossed her arms as she stood there in the doorway "and neither are you so why are you at his front door" she hissed at him.

Miss red underwear is not very friendly.

"Aw she thinks she means something to him" Caleb turned to the both of us and smiled while shaking his head "move out of the way blondie this is my house which a lot of females like you have been in and out of" he rolled his eyes as he stood there and ate the ice cream I had gotten for Harry. 

Pushing past her, he grabbed onto my hand, and yanked me into the house behind him. Ashton followed closed behind and yelled for Harry to get his ass downstairs while his friend just stood there with an attitude as we pushed our way in. 

Harry quickly came running downstairs. He started bitching about Ashton being home so soon but as soon as his eyes found me he completely stopped speaking. 

Walking into the living room where we were all sitting he crossed his arms and glared at Ashton "why the hell did you bring her here? She's suppose to be at your house."

"Stop talking about me like i'm not sitting right here" I laughed and rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

"Well you shouldn't be sitting there" Harry yelled back as if I did something to him. 

You'd think after getting laid he'd be a little nicer and easier to be around but no. He's a douchebag regardless. 

"Why because you want me safe or because I crashed you're little sleepover? I couldn't care less i'm not your girlfriend."

Okay maybe I do care a little bit but he doesn't need to know that. 

He'll hold that over my head, and until Harry fixes what he needs to fix I refuse to take any part in his personal life. 

I need to do what's best for me. 

"Do you have a thing with her or something? You told me you were single" the blonde asked while pointing to the both of us. 

"No she's a friend" Harry shut her down while staring at me.

So we finger our friends now?

"I wouldn't necessarily call you a friend babe" I said rolling my eyes and looking back to Ashton who seemed proud of me for sticking up for myself.

I heard Harry's annoying passive aggressive laugh come from behind me "what would you prefer? Cum buddy?" he said enthusiastically like he was so proud of himself. 

Nobody else was enthused. 

Especially the girl wearing his shirt. 

"Fuck you" I yelled at him out of both anger and embarrassment. 

He has no business sharing what we do with other people. I don't care if they already knew or not it's disrespectful. 

"Again?"