Chapter 56

I need noiseI need the buzz of a sub

I need noise
I need the buzz of a sub

Need the crack of a whip
Need some blood in the cut

***

Falling back down onto the mattress, my head shuffles around on the white pillow case, as Harry crawls over top of me with hunger in his eyes.

His hands fall to either side of my head, his knee nudging my legs apart, while he leans down and kisses sweet soft pecks to my jaw.

"Tell me how you want it" he growls roughly in his raspy voice, cupping his hands around my exposed breasts, "want it rough like you said?"

My heart pounds in my chest, and my breath becomes broken and ragged as I struggle to contain myself underneath of him.

"Yes" I gasp as I slam my lips against his, kissing and pulling him closer to me by his hair, while I rock my hips forward into him, "be rough with me please" I beg him in a hurry.

"Glad you said that darling," he grunts loudly, pulling away from my lips, as his hands wrap around my wrists, "because you're in a lot of trouble for not listening to me the first time I said no"

Looking up to him with my eyes squinted tightly in confusion, he just smiles down at me as his hands grip tighter around my skin.

"I'm sorry" I moan out as his hand runs down my body, his finger tips dragging down slowly until they reach my pubic bone, which causes my body to shake from his soft but aggressive touch. 

Harry shakes his head, legs go of his hold on my wrists, and lifts his knees until he's no longer hovering over me.

"Desk. Now" he demands in a harsh tone, his veins popping from his neck, while his hair falls and sticks to the small amount of sweat on his forehead.

Placing my hands down on the bed, I pull myself up and slide my body over until my feet hit the floor. As I stand up directly in front of his intimidating presence, I look down at the ground, and walk over to the desk only a few feet away.

My heart pounds rapidly as I place my hands down on the wood, waiting for his next demand. The sound of the clock ticking leaves me anxious, shaking around nervously, while i'm left standing bare in front of the wall the desk is pushed against.

"Remember what bad girls get Ariana? Or do I need to remind you" he coos in my ear, swiping my hair behind my shoulder, while his other hand lightly travels up my back.

I squirm around against his chest, breathing heavily through my parted lips as I clamp my eyes shut, waiting for him to refresh my memory, "Remind me"

Harry's hand presses down flat against my back, pushing me down violently against the wooden table,   until my entire chest and face rest against the desk.