Chapter 32

I woke up from my nap feeling like my entire body was used as Harry's personal punching bag.

It did feel great don't get my wrong but the thought of even standing up on my own two feet makes me want to roll over and die.

After Harry lazily teased me a tiny bit more for not counting to four we eventually both fell asleep. Tangled in each other's arms and legs as we laid there breathing heavily from the immense amount of pleasure we experienced together.

I have no words to describe whatever the hell it is he did to me but it was amazing. Every second was breath taking.

The way he spoke, the way he knew what to do, the way he comforted me, and talked me through it all even when it got more intense.

He's amazing, the best i've ever had.

He definitely showed me some things i've never experienced before. Did things I never thought i'd do.

I've only ever slept with two people other than Harry.

With one we were on and off for a few months but that's all we ever really did because the emotional connection wasn't really there.

So to make the time we spent together pass by we would have sex.

Whether it was to avoid pointless conversation, take out the anger my dad inflicted on me, or somehow trying to find a way to feel close to someone.

Either way that's all we really had in common.

We both loved feeling some kind of love even if it wasn't necessarily the love we wanted.

It was the love we felt like we deserved.

"What's going on in the pretty little head of yours" Harry asked in a deep raspy voice as he climbed back into bed and wrapped his long arm around my waist.

Pulling me back to his chest, his hands wandered into my hair, twisting tiny strands around his fingers.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize I was in bed all alone.

"Nothing just a little tired still" I said softly as I shrugged my shoulders and nuzzled me head into the side of his arm.

I felt a short puff of air come from Harry's nose and onto my head as he slightly jolted and laughed to himself "was it too much for you baby?" he asked softly while pulling his hand out of my hair and started rubbing lazy patterns against my arm instead.

His egos already big enough. Why make it any bigger?

Rolling over onto my side, I laid in his direction, and stared into his dark green eyes "don't flatter yourself" I said while rolling my eyes and patting my hand against his chest.

"Don't say something you'll regret Angel" he said lowly as his index finger came up to my mouth, slowly dragging the pad of his thumb across my bottom lip, as he bit down onto his own "I have no problem counting up to ten" he threatened with a devilish smirk on his face.

Suddenly I forgot how to count.

Sitting up on the bed I pulled myself back and rested my body against the headboard "what time is it?" I asked Harry who was laying down on my thighs.