Chapter 18

Harry bought me a new phone today. I kept telling him I was sad not poor but he of course insisted on it and wouldn't shut up about it so I just accepted his offer. 

I honestly think it was more for him than it was for me because my phones beeping or vibrating every five minutes and he's the only one that has my number. 

I wish I was kidding. 

We still have yet to talk about what happened last night but i'd prefer if it'd stay that way. I don't really know what happened or how the hell things escalated so quickly but I know if we talk about it it'll probably turn into an argument just like everything else. 

I mean if you think about it that's what started everything between us last night. We argued. It's just what we do I guess.

I don't think we'll ever get along at this point. If we're already fighting this quick into our friendship why wouldn't we argue down the road? 

I mean we argued because he kidnapped me, then lied to me about my mom for thirteen years, then called me sad and told me i'd end up just like her, but i'm sure things could get worse. 

He could insult my taste in music and then it'd be over for me. 

As far as my feelings go I don't really know if anything's changed. 

I'd sound kind of crazy if they did though.

Hey you know what I do forgive you for putting me through hell, insulting me whenever you get the chance, and stalking me for thirteen years of my life because your stroke game is amazing. 

Yeah, that just doesn't sit right with me.

He still gets on my nerves whenever he opens his mouth and I hate how arrogant he is but I think that's just Harry. Whether I had feelings for him or not I doubt any of that would change. I'd just maybe look at him a little differently. 

Which I do. I definitely do look at him a little bit differently now but not in that way. I mean I never expected that to happen and I sure as hell didn't expect him to be like that. 

The way he talked to me and the way he knew exactly what he was doing. I didn't see that one coming. Especially after he told me I wasn't his type. 

Liar.

On the way home he kept trying to talk to me about it but I just nodded and would 'mhm' here and there after he finished his sentences. I think he caught on because he just laughed a few times and then turned the radio on instead. 

I'm not sure why but talking always makes it awkward. Like what are you supposed to do after having sex with someone?

High five them? Tell them good game? 

There's no right answer because they all suck. 

Unless you're in a committed relationship and i've never been in one so I couldn't tell you the benefits and fun things to do after. I guess you'd like take a bath or cuddle or do other dumb cheesy stuff. 

It is kind of funny how you can be so intimate with someone and show them every single part of you physically but afterwards it can be so terrible. 

If it's not an over-cuddler it's a over thinker and if it's not a overthinker it's an oversleeper. 

Those are just bad because they never leave and then you have to use tho 'alright I gotta go to work' excuse and everyone knows about that excuse so they never believe it. They just get their feelings hurt and cry about it on the way home. 

As of right now i'm going to assume Harry's an overthinker. Only because of all the text messages and the whole 'so what now?' conversation on our way back to Rita's.