Chapter 54

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste

I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste

***

"Get up and get dressed" Harry yells at me from the doorway, throwing his plain white t-shirt over at my head so i'm not left bare when I climb out of bed.

Good morning to you too Mr sunshine.

I groan out as I stretch my arms, arching my back until my body cracks and pops like a glow stick, "if you want me to get dressed so bad you can come over here and do it yourself" I exclaim, gripping onto the pillow and launching it at Harry's head.

Harry laughs and bites down on his lip at my comment, but his face falls flat when I miss terribly, and accidentally knock over one of his pictures on the wall.

"Woah relax! That's my soccer participation award!" he yells at me, picking up the glassed frame from the ground.

His what? Is he serious?

"Don't people normally frame their first place certificates not participation ones?" I ask him, tucking my lips into my mouth to hide my smile that's struggling to stay hidden from him.

"Yeah, people who have first place awards Ariana" he glares at me, placing the framed certificate back onto the wall with force.

Somebody's a little sensitive today.

Pulling Harry's t-shirt over my head, I quickly climb out of bed, and run up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist as I look up into his soft bedroom eyes.

"Well you're number one in my heart," I smile affectionately, stepping up on my toes to press a tiny kiss to his cheek. I then slowly pull myself back down, rubbing my hands down his bare chest

"But you still suck at soccer" I say quickly, running out of the bedroom, and locking myself in the bathroom before he could have the chance to catch up to me.

Once I get inside, listening to Harry pout on the other side of the door, I use the restroom, and take a quick shower before applying some makeup and finishing my hair.

He still has yet to tell me where it is we're going, and i'm not quite sure what I should wear, but now all I have to do is get dressed.

Tucking the loose flap of the towel under my arm, I pull the bathroom door open, and Harry nearly falls over on top of me.

"How long have you been standing there!" I yell out, helping him stand back up straight on his two feet.

Harry shrugs his shoulders, looking down at his toes, while he fidgets with the rings on his fingers, "I just got here. Thought I heard a spider and had to make sure you were okay" he stutters, his face falling flat and shaking side to side after he realized how insane he sounds.

"You heard a spider? How exactly do you do that?" I ask him with my brows creased, looking up to him with my lips parted as I laugh quietly to myself.

"I'm not like other guys Ariana, i'm built different" he nods slowly, whispering like it's a secret, while he folds his arms over his chest.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask, waiting for Harry to respond, and the minute he does, I tap my hand against his chest and smile, "never say that again"

Walking back into the bedroom, Harry follows close behind like a lost puppy, still wearing the clothes he wore last night and i'm not really sure why seeing as he was so eager for me to get ready.