Chapter 32 - This Moment

Start from the beginning

"Yuri-ah. Remember what the instructor said earlier. Don't mind about your steps, and just follow my lead." Y/N said after noticing that Yuri had been looking down making her eye roll up now staring at his chest area.

"He also told that we should keep eye contact with our partners too while dancing." Y/N said giggling.

"Are you sure that he said that? Isn't that just what you want?" She asked chuckling not making eye contact yet.

"I'm an honest guy, so yes. That's one of the reason i told you this." He made her laugh as they're now drowned in each other's eyes. Feeling like they're being pulled towards each other as music fills the surrounding. They weren't being wary of their situation anymore and just kept dancing and twirling without having a care in the world.

Fortunately for them, no one was around to witness this so it's just like they were in their own little world.

"You're doing a lot better than i expected. I thought you would be more panicked and stuff." Y/N teased.

"The same goes for you." The two got closer and more precise as time went on going round and round in the same spot as if practicing for a dance recital. The music eventually stopped, making them stop as well.

"Aww. I wish it was longer. We were doing better than i expected earlier."

"I know. We might even be able to dance like that for a special performance if we keep practicing."

"...that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all! I would love to!"

"Wait really? You're not joking right?" Yuri shook her head ecstatically.

"I guess there's something we might be able to show later, like maybe say KC*N, or even M*MA." Y/N answered.

"Let's suggest it!" Yuri told him excitedly.

"Sure. I would love to." The both of them then went back to the railings eating the rest of their snack while enjoying the view.

This was it, Y/N thought to himself. He felt like it was already time for him to confess to her, but he has something he needed to say before confessing. And that is....

"About earlier. I just wanted to say that I have something that's been bugging me in my mind. It's been quite a while since i'm thinking about this, and thought that this might be the perfect time to tell you about it." Y/N said to her making Yuri turn her attention to him.

Yuri's eyes started to fill with hope as she's now only focusing on him.

"And what could that be i wonder?"

"So.... there's this one girl i've liked for quite a while. I met her on this show for the first time, and she was just as nice and pretty as i expected, if not more. Turns out she was a fan of mine, which made me overjoyed." He answered, using his perspective.

"I see. Were you a fan of hers as well?" Yuri followed the flow of his story.

"Of course! So later, we ended up switching numbers and all. And... things escalated from there. There's this one problem with my ex before, but i'm glad that she was willing to let me finish it once and for all first before i could continue."

"She must've been quite the nice woman there."

"The nicest i've ever met. But i feel like trash at times. She got kidnapped because of me, i kind of lied to her saying i never dated anyone, even fell sick in front of her once. What kind of guy am i for all of that to happen, Yuri-ah?"

"But she did forgive you eventually right? For the kidnapping one, i mean. I'm sure she forgave you for that. As for the others... well... she can't really expect for you to be all that perfect now, can she? Even i tend to lie at times."