"No, please explain to me how someone could do that. Because I personally could never, and I never in a million years imagined you feeling differently than the way I do right now. So please, tell me Ashton, how?"

"Look- it was an accident" he groans, sounding frustrated with my tone and question.

"An accident? An entire month, and then time after that, you consider that an accident? What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you were better than that"

I'm losing my temper, I tried my hardest to stay calm, but is he serious right now? How is that an accident?

So let me guess, he just so happened to slip and fall into her vagina? Not only once, but several times for an entire month? I'm not following.

"Would you just come in and let me explain please? Just give me at least ten minutes to explain myself Ariana, please" be begs, his voice wavering as he steps aside, leaving room for me to walk through the door.

The entire reason I came over here was so I could hear him out. Even though i'm already angry and want to go back home to Harry, maybe listening will help. Maybe he can help me understand. Even though i'm not really sure what he could say that would make me less disappointed in him.

Without saying a word I walk into the house, heading towards the living room only a few feet away, and stand in front of the television across from the furniture.

"Can I get you anything? Something to drink?" he asks, but I only shake my head no, "alright well you can sit if you'd like" he speaks up again, sounding kind but i'm still too angry to care, so I shake my head again.

Ashton sighs, sitting down roughly on one of his gray chairs, leaning over with his arms rested on his knees, while he stares at his hands intently.

"What did he tell you?" he asks me, still not staring at my eyes but down at his body instead while he speaks quietly.

Folding my arms over my chest, I twist my ankle around nervously, biting down on my lip to hold myself back from going off on him.

I knew I was protective over Harry. I knew I would be angry if anyone ever did anything to him. I just never would've imagined me being so angry at his bestfriend for not protecting him, but hurting him instead.

"He told me everything. About you, Madison, and the-"

"The baby Harry never wanted?" he says sharply, the rasp in his voice spilling out with his harsh words I hadn't seen coming, "yeah i'm curious as to what he told you"

What? Why would he say something like that? None if this makes any sense.

"What are you talking about? Harry wanted the baby Ashton, you were the one that said it was best for Madison to get an abortion" I spit out, my brows furrowed and lips parted as I wave my hands around while I speak.

Ashton's head snaps up, and his eyes pierce into mine, giving me a look similar to my own expression, "what? No, I wanted to have the baby Ariana, what did he tell you? Harry wanted her to get an abortion because he was so pissed she was with me" he exclaims, shaking his head as he speaks.

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Why would Harry keep that journal if he didn't want Madi to have the baby? He wouldn't lie about that, and based off the way he was shaking in my arms last night, I doubt anything Ashton is saying could be true.

Harry wanted that baby more than anything, and I know finally closing that book completely destroyed him.

So did Madison lie to Ashton about Harry or is Ashton lying to me about all of this? I know Harry wouldn't lie, especially being so vulnerable last night, he can't be the problem.