Chapter Sixty-Four: Big Decision

(Emi's POV)

Levi stood dumbfounded in the hallway as I fumbled with the small pink and white box. "This can't be happening..." I heard Levi mutter to himself as my hands began to shake. This couldn't be happening right now. I had been so busy with everything going on, I had forgotten to keep an eye on my own health. I looked over at Levi who was slowly becoming paler by the second. "Levi, it will be alright. We will figure this out." I tried to reassure him to the best of my ability.
     "It won't be alright Emi. Nothing about this is alright!" Levi raised his voice in frustration, making sure to motion air quotes when he said 'alright'. I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes as he scoffed. "What did you think would happen, Levi? We had unprotected sex multiple times. Pregnancy normally happens when you don't use protection Levi." I stated, his reaction to the news made a small pit in my stomach begin to form. "Don't start with me Emi." Levi warned me as I pulled the stick out of the package and quickly peed on it. "And what is that supposed to mean Levi?" I asked him as I sat the thin stick upside down on the counter.

"Emi, we can't have a kid. If you are pregnant we aren't keeping IT." He emphasized, my eyes widened when those words came out of his mouth. "First of all Levi, This is MY body not yours. You don't get to order me around and tell me what to do when it comes to my body." I stated as he huffed. "So, you're telling me that I have no say in what happens in OUR future?" Levi slowly raised his voice a few octaves. I slammed my hands down on the counter, causing both of us to become silent. "Levi...I don't know what your problem is but, I am not getting rid of this baby." I stated coldly as he stayed silent for a few moments.

"Really Emi? You're going to choose the baby?" He asked as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE THE BABY LEVI BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU THE BABY ISN'T A GROWN ASS MAN. WE CHOSE TO HAVE SEX LEVI! WE CHOSE TO CREATE THIS BABY LEVI!" I screamed, my emotions finally getting the better of me. "FINE EMI, I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?! I DON'T WANT A FUCKING CHILD EMI! YOU REALLY WANT TO BRING A CHILD INTO A WORLD LIKE THIS?! WHERE HUMANITY IS BEING DESTORYED BY TITANS AND VILE DEMONS?!" He screamed, his eyes showed a fear and anger I had never seen before. "Levi, I was one of those demons...." I stated. He punched the wall in anger. "EMI YOU WERE NEVER ONE OF THEM. KAMI WAS, BUT SHES DEAD NOW EMI IT'S TIME TO FUCKING MOVE ON!!" He screamed as tears began to stream down my face. His eyes widened, finally comprehending what he said. I flipped the thin test over, the huge plus sign making my knees weak. I put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from completely breaking down. I pushed past Levi, grabbing clothes from the bedroom and quickly throwing them on.

"Emi.. I'm sorry...forgive me.." Levi muttered in the doorway of the bedroom as I ignored him. "You can't say something like that to me and then expect me to just be okay afterward Levi. She may have just been some 'vile demon' to you but to me she was my best friend." I explained as slid my shoes on. "I know baby, I'm sorry.." Levi muttered as I stared him dead in the face. I could see how upset he was, but at this point I couldn't stop myself. "Levi, I can't do this...I can't be with someone who would make me choose between them and my child...I need time to think.." I muttered as I stood up from the bed and walked out, leaving Levi standing in the house, absolutely destroyed.