Chapter Thirty-Four: Impossible Decision

(Emi's POV)

      "KILL THEM!" Kami hissed in my head as I felt my hands begin to shake with anger. I re-read the letter from Erwin multiple times as i felt my rage begin to fester. Levi's eyes quickly darted to me as he spoke. "Nicolas, make sure my ODM gear is ready to go. I'm leaving." Levi grabbed his shirt from the chair across the room as he slid his arms through the sleeves. Nicolas left the doorway as I dropped the blanket, quickly grabbing my clothes as Levi walked over and grabbed my arm.
      "You're staying here. I can't risk you getting captured again. I'm going to talk to Erwin and figure another way out of this." Levi explained as I slowly lifted my face to meet his. My eyes were changing from gold to red as I muttered.
       "No..I'm going to kill him." Kami stated as she quickly slid on my clothes. Levi shook his head as he pulled me back to face him again. "You need to stay here. Please, just listen to me."Levi tried to persuade me. Kami clenched her fists.
      "If you think talking it out is going to do anything, then you're an idiot." Kami scoffed as Levi tightened his grip on my arm. "Kami, you need to learn your place. All your doing is making things worse." Levi bluntly stated as Kami placed my hand on my hip, raising my eyebrow.
       "Oh, really? And who is going to put me in my place? You?" She scoffed as Levi rolled his eyes.  "Now isn't the time for this Kami, we need to make a plan." Levi sighed as Kami bent down, putting on my knee high brown leather boots as she spoke. "You get LuLu out, I'll take care of Erwin." Kami instructed Levi.
     "Absolutely not! That's a horrible idea." Levi raised his voice as Kami's bright red eyes widened in shock. "I plan on killing Erwin and ending this, tonight. If you get in my way, I can't promise you that you won't get hurt." Kami admitted coldly as Levi took a deep breath.
       "I know... But I can't allow you to do this alone." Levi slowly walked over to me and touched my face. Kami looked deep into Levi's eyes and smiled, kissing him softly. After a few moments I opened my eyes, the rich golden color pouring back in. I sighed deeply.
      "I'm sorry...Levi.." I whispered as I quickly raised my hand, hitting his pressure point hard enough to knock him out. Levi's eyes widened as he slowly collapsed. I caught his body and carefully laid him on the bed.
       "You did what you had to do. He can't be involved in this." Kami tried to reassure me as I sighed, leaning down and kissing his forehead softly as I stood back up. "Let's go. Kami, I'll let you have control for now. Get the ODM gear from Nicolas, then let me have control." I instructed as I slid my green scouts cape around my shoulders. Kami sighed.
      "Fine, but as soon as we get to Erwin let me tear him to shreds and taste his blood." She demanded as I smirked, closing my golden eyes. "You're pretty greedy, you know that?" Kami scoffed as she opened my eyes. "What can I say Emi, I want what I want." Kami took full control of my body as she smirked evilly.