Chapter 8.5 - Ecstacy (18+ content)

(Emi's POV)
- WARNING ⚠️ 18 PLUS CONTENT-

   "L-Levi~" I moaned as his hand traveled to the buttons on my shirt. His fingertips skillfully unbuttoning each one with ease.
   "T-This has to stay between us...Emi.." Levi groaned as he pulled my shirt open, his hand slowly trailing against my skin. I gasped as he reached under my bra, his index finger trailing around my hard nipple as he smirked.
    "A-Ahh~" I panted as he slowly rubbed my nipple with one hand, as his other hand traveled behind my back. My black lace bra was quickly thrown on the floor as he picked me up, pulling my bare chest against his face. His sharp teeth grazed against the tip of my nipple, causing my to cry out in ecstasy.
    He carried my body to his huge cherry wood desk. He roughly push all of the paperwork and other items off of his desk. The room quickly became messy as the only thing lighting up the room was the tiny dance of the candle flame. My breath sped up as he slowly laid me down onto the desk.
       The cold surface sending chills down my burning skin. The wine surely increasing the heat of my skin as Levi agonizingly trailed his teeth and tongue down my body, causing my back to arch in response. I could tell that my whimpers only fueled Levi's feral attitude. He stopped right underneath my belly button.
   "Emi...Are you sure?" He asked between kisses as I quickly nodded, my mind already made up as he looked up at me and slowly unhooked my brass belt, making short work of my zipper. He yanked off my pants and panties with one fell swoop as he stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes slowly drifting down every curve of my fully naked body as he ripped open his crisp white button down, exposing his perfectly toned abs. I slid my tongue along my lip as he ran his fingertips along my outer thighs.
    "Open your legs." He demanded as I slowly opened my legs, exposing my sensitive, wet sex. He looked down and groaned as he leaned down, his hands slowly and tauntingly brushed against my slit, causing chills to fly down my spine as I moaned. He growled as he slid his tongue up my pussy, my breath hitched as he began picking up the pace. His tongue doing things to me I didn't even know was possible.
     After a few heavenly moments he leaned up, licking his lips as i instinctively sat up, crashing my lips against his as my hands quickly took off his pants, his thick hard cock began rubbing against my inner thighs as he groaned. He grabbed the dip of my back, pulling me closer to him as he aligned himself at my entrance.
    My gaze met his as he paused for a moment, almost like he was asking one more time if this is what I wanted. Little did he know, I've wanted this the whole time. I nodded as he slowly entered me, my breath hitched as I felt him stretch me out. He moaned as he began thrusting into me. His teeth were nibbling at my collar bone as I moved my hips to meet his, slowly drifting off into absolute bliss.