Chapter Thirty-Two: True Feelings

(Emi's POV)

"How I really feel?" Levi repeated my words as I instantly regretted asking. After a few seconds Levi took a step towards me. He reached his hand up, touching my cheek softly as I blushed.
"Emi... you really want to know how I feel?" Levi questioned me, his eyes never leaving mine as I nodded slowly. A sigh escaped his lips as he brushed his thumb against my cheek, sweeping away the tears that still lingered.
"Please Levi.. I've been so confused about everything recently. I can't focus on anything besides you and it's frustrating because I don't like not knowing where I stand." I blurted out, instantly feeling like an idiot as a blush crawled across Levi's cheeks.
Suddenly, Levi grabbed me by the waist and pushed me against the wall. My eyes widened as his face was only inches from mine. My face turned bright red as I felt his hand pull my body against his. "Emi, if you only knew... everything I've done up to this point is for you. You've always been different. You're the only woman who's ever challenged me. You excite me...you confuse me.." He whispered, leaning closer so his lips were at my ear. "You make me stronger..Emi.. I'm madly in love with you.." his words caused my eyes to widen as he pulled back. Without thinking I grabbed his face and pulled him back towards me.
My lips crashed against his with such ferocity, causing a groan to escape his lips. Levi's hands traveled around my waist and to my ass, causing my breath to hitch as he smirked against my lips. "L-Levi.." I moaned, my mind racing with wild thoughts as he released my lips. He kept me pinned to the wall as his lips traveled down my jawline and to my neck.
"Emi.. I can't pretend anymore. I don't care what any law or rule states. I love you Emi. I need you." He whispered against my neck as I blushed deeply and bit the bottom of my lip. For some reason, the feeling of guilt and fear washed over me as tears started to flood my eyes.
"Emi? What's wrong?" Levi asked as he looked up, instantly concerned about me. I looked at him as I whispered. "I don't..want to destroy you too.." his eyes widened as those words left my mouth. "I don't care Emi. Because without you, I will be destroyed." Levi admitted as he put his forehead against mine. "Levi...I'm afraid." I muttered as he sighed, brushing the tears off of my face as he held my face in his hands.
"I know...But, as long as we have each other..we will be okay." Levi stated confidently as he slightly smiled. "Don't worry Emi. We will get through all of this." I chuckled softly as I looked at him. "How are you so confident about everything? Levi, we are both on the run. Oh, and I still have Kami to deal with." I began listing everything we still had to face as he smirked.
"I'm confident about things because I know that no one is strong enough to take us down. Plus I have something I need to fight for now." He explained as I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? And what would that be?" I asked as he looked at me a moment, as if he was studying the features of my face. He leaned forward, his lips softly brushing against mine.
"You. I know what I want now..I want you." He whispered, sending chills down my spine as he grabbed my ass again, squeezing it a little harder this time. A soft moan escaped my lips as he smirked.
"Let me have you Emi...Please." He whispered seductively as I blushed. "I've been waiting for you, to admit that you want me." I teased as i giggled. He sighed and chuckled as I grabbed his face, kissing him with so much force that he almost lost his balance. "If you want me... then take me Captain." I demanded as a wicked smirk appeared on his lips.