Chapter Twenty-Nine: Visitors

(Levi's POV)

My mind began to race with thoughts of Emi, as I saw her face turn a bright shade of red. "Oh, well thank you for being a gentleman.." she muttered as she pulled the wool blanket closer to her. "So, now what?" She questioned me, our gazes meeting once again.
"Well, I have Mikasa and Eren on their way here to figure out a plan. With you as a wanted criminal, we can't risk someone who isn't safe seeing you." I explained as a sigh escaped her full, alluring lips. I caught myself watching her bite her lip as she pulled her knees up to her chest.
"Why are you risking your career for me?" Her eyes studying every move I made. "Isn't it obvious, cadet?" I scoffed as she closed her eyes. Strands of her golden blonde hair fell infront of her face. When she opened her eyes, they had changed. The color faded from their usual golden, to deep red.
"Both Emi and I are aware of how you feel." She rolled her eyes as she pulled the blanket off of her, revealing her long sun kissed legs. My eyes instantly crawled up her exposed skin to the end of her shirt. She slowly crossed her legs, her eyes locking with mine.
"What is the problem, Captain?" She asked as I tried to recompose myself. I took a deep breath as I kept my eyes on her. "Eren and Mikasa are coming over. You should probably put pants on." I motioned to her pair of pants that I had cleaned and sat on the table beside her.
"Are you sure I should Captain?" She asked, her voice almost begging me to take control. "Emi..." I groaned as she sighed, her eyes changing back to the gorgeous gold they normally were. Emi quickly grabbed the pair of pants, sliding them over her long legs and curvy hips. I averted my gaze, out of respect as she shook her head.
"Whatever, Captain." She huffed as she turned her back towards me, buckling the straps to her uniform as i stood up, my eyes widened a bit.
"Whatever? Really?" I scoffed, suddenly realizing that I just dub myself into a hole. She turned to face me, her eyebrows furrowed as she rolled her eyes. "You've made it clear how you feel Captain. I'll see Eren and Mikasa when they arrive. Please leave." She stated coldly as I sighed deeply. I turned and walked away. "Fighting Titans? Easy." I sarcastically stated. "Talking to the girl I like?Impossible." I rubbed my temples as I walked down to the kitchen to look at documents that Nicolas took from Erwin's office.