Chapter One: Spitfire

(Levi's POV)

     I steadily made my way to Commander Erwin's office as I sighed to myself. I was in the middle of cleaning when I was rudely interrupted by one of his cadets. I knocked on the door and waited to get the okay to enter. "Come on in." Commander Erwin instructed as I walked in, closing the oak door behind me. I instantly placed my fist over my heart in salute. "At ease Captain." He smiled, his voice slowly made me drop my fist as I scoffed. "Commander Erwin, I was told that you needed me for something?" I explained as Erwin nodded and walked over to his desk. "Yes, actually it's about a transfer of a cadet to your team. I felt like you would want this one." He stated as he held out a manilla envelope. I reluctantly took the envelope from him as I groaned. I hated new recruits. I didn't take new cadets often. "And what made you assume that I, would want her?" I asked as I carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the paperwork. "Well.. her name is Emi Toragashi." Erwin admitted as my eyes widened by the name. "T-Toragashi? As in?.." my voice trailed off as the imagine of Commander Han's kind eyes flooded my vision. "Yes, She is the late Commanders daughter." He stated. I quickly put the paperwork back into the envelope, a sigh escaping my lips as my cold black eyes met Erwin's gaze. "And you don't want her on your team, sir? I know you and Commander Toragashi were close." Erwin sat down in his chair and smirked. "Well, I think your the only one who can handle her Captain." He admitted as I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" So many thoughts flooded my head of this mysterious girl as the sound of Erwins laugh snapped me back into reality. "Well, she is definitely Han's daughter. She's reckless, defiant, and quite the spitfire. I think she may actually be a match for you, Levi." Erwin explained as I smirked and scoffed. "Yeah, okay Erwin. Give me a week and I'll have her as obedient as the rest of the Cadets." I confidently stated as Erwin chuckled and shook his head. "Good Luck with that, Captain. She will be arriving with the rest of the Cadets this afternoon." He stated as I nodded, heading out of his office and to back to mine. "This will be easy." I rolled my eyes and sighed to myself as I headed to meet the new cadet.