Chapter Seven: Killing Machine

(Levi's POV)

It had been exactly four months since Emi began seriously training with me. Our scout regime had been called into the Trost territory. A Titan had breached the wall and several titans ranging from 4 meters tall to 20 meters tall were now inside the walls. I stood ontop of the brown slated roof, trying to come up with a plan.
    "Captain Levi, Sir!" One of my cadets, Jon saluted me as he landed on the rooftop next to me. "We got word from the general, he said however you decide to handle this situation he is okay with." He stated as I nodded
    "Good." I muttered. Suddenly a body ran past me, shooting the hooks of their ODM gear into a nearby tower.
   "THIS IS AWESOME!" the familiar sound of Emi's voice flooded my ears as I smirked, Jon's jaw dropped as we watched Emi take out two ten meter titans on her own. Her skill and precision were thanks to the months of training she completed with me.
    "I can't tell if that girl is hot, or extremely crazy." Jon muttered as I smirked, my eyes watching Emi land on a building thirteen meters away from us, her long caramel colored hair blew in the breeze as she wiped Titan blood from the corner of her mouth.
     "Both." I admitted as used my ODM gear to jump over to the rooftop that Emi was on. "Cadet, good work." I stated as she looked at me, the Titan blood that was on her cheek slowly dissipating as she smirked.
    "Is that the sound of you praising me?" She asked, her voice tainted with sass. I sighed and walked over to her, the palm of my hand resting against the top of her head. She blushed deeply and quickly looked away.
   "Can't you just give me one moment without that sass?" I questioned her as she shrugged.
   "Fine, just this once." She winked and giggled as she looked back over to a seven meter tall Titan that was approaching us.
   "Go get them cadet, I know you want to." I whispered in her ear as she playfully shoved me back.
  "Thank you Captain!" She smirked as she quickly left, heading towards the Titan with a wicked grin on her face.
  "Captain." The sound of Erwins familiar voice instantly made me stand up straight and salute.      "Commander Erwin, Sir." I stated as I kept my eyes on Emi, who was having a blast destroying one Titan after another with ease.
    "I had heard your cadet was on a rampage, but I had to see it for myself." Erwin explained as I nodded.
    "She's incredible, isn't she?" I muttered, suddenly realizing my words as I quickly closed my mouth. "She definitely is..she's a Titan killing machine. I'm impressed Levi." Erwin stated as I nodded.
    "She is a lot like Commander Han. She reminds me of him." I admitted as Erwin nodded.
    "He used to get that crazy look on his face when he was on the battlefield too." Erwin added as I smiled when Emi did a backflip in the air, landing on the rooftop next to us.
   "Captain, all titans over the six foot meter mark have been taken care of." She explained as she saluted. I nodded and smirked as I looked at Erwin.   
    "Good, fall back Cadet. The rest of the team will take care of this." I explained as she pouted and sighed.
     "I was just starting to have fun too..oh well." She shrugged as she turned and headed back to the wall. I watched her glide and flip in the air, every movement of hers had a hint of gracefulness in them. I blushed a bit and looked back at Commander Erwin.
    "Captain, may I remind you..it is against the law to have a relationship with your subordinates." He explained as I sighed. I knew the rule, but everything in my body wanted that woman. I nodded, and played it off.
     "You think I'd ever be interested in Emi? You're foolish, Commander Erwin." I scoffed as Erwin rolled his eyes.
     "That's what I would say if I was only your Commander. But I'm your best friend too." Erwin whispered as I looked up at him.
    "If you don't, then I surely will Captain." He admitted as I felt a tinge of anger flood my mind. Commander Erwin smirked and left, leaving me extremely confused ontop of the roof.