Chapter Fifty-Five: Trained assasin (The Finale Battle: Part Three)

(Levis POV)

      "Come on Cadet, you can do it." I encouraged Emi to push herself to do one more push up. Sweat ran down her face as she struggled yet completed her three hundredth push up. She collapsed flat on the ground as she tried to catch her breath. "Good job Emi, take a break." I stated as I crouched down and rubbed her exposed back softly. She panted as she slowly got up off the ground, grabbing a sip of water from her cup as she sighed.
     "Quiz me." She stated as I smirked, getting slightly turned on by her dedication to train and study during our time before battle. Her normal shy, reserved core was now burning with an intense fire. "What is the chant in the original language that you need to say when you get inside the tree?" I asked as I sat down and leaned back in the chair, grabbing my teacup by the rim and pulling it towards my lips.
     Emi pulled her tank top off her sweaty body, leaving her in a sports bra and pants as she turned her head slightly and smirked. "Kono seika de watashi wa watashinojinsei o chikau, kizuna wa chi yori mo atsuku, jinrui o kaihō shi, hakai o ukeireru." She recited, just like she had spent hours practicing. Her attitude and confidence overflowed with absolutely rebel vibes as I took a sip of my hot tea. "How many chakra points are in the human body? And which ones can be used to kill?" I asked.
        "114 chakras, it also has 72,000 energy channels along which vital energy moves." She began to explain as I leaned down and picked up a wooden target and threw it in the air. She had a throwing needle in her hand as she aimed in a second and threw the needles. "I prefer a slow painful death. So I only go for one." Emi explained as the needle landed straight in the middle of the bullseye. 
       "The neck, with poisoned needles." She added as I nodded and sat my cup down. "You worry about getting Kami, I'll fend off any enemies with Armin,Eren, Mikasa, Hange and the rest of the gang. We are all going to be notified by hawk for the signal. You're ready, Emi. I'm truely impressed." I stated as she smiled at me and walked over, sitting ontop of my lap as I kissed her deeply.
       After a few moments of peace the sound of a hawks caw was heard from the Window sill. I held out my arm, the elegant hawk with a letter attached landed on my hand. Emi reached up and petted the hawk, the hawk immediately obeying her as I opened the letter.

           The hunted becomes the hunter at the sound of the hawk. Two become one as a new peace is born. The time strikes five as the tables turn. Prepare for loss and gain at the finale battle.

      I smirked as I read the message. Emi stood up and walked over to the closet, pulling out her brand new all black outfit, equip with everything Emi needs to perform like the machine I trained her to be. She pulled the rest of her clothes off her body as she peaked over her shoulder at me.
    "It's time. Are you ready?" She asked as she changed her clothes. I nodded and smirked. "I can't wait to marry you, Emi." I stated as she rolled her eyes. "It's Mrs. Ackerman to you." She giggled as we got our stuff together and left for the spirit tree.