Chapter Twenty- Four: Kami (Escape from Captivity: Part Two)

(Emi's POV)

My eyes flashed open as I gasped for air. Sweat poured down my face as my entire body burned like I was touching the sun. I writhed one pain as did the best I could to slow down my racing heart.
"Say my name, Emi.. we are officially in a contract together now. Say my name and let me take control." Kami"s voice spoke in my head as I shut my eyes. A deep breath escaped my lungs as I nodded.
"Kami.." I whispered. My body suddenly felt heavy as I opened my eyes. "I thought you'd never call to me." Kami whispered in my ear as she morphed with me. My body suddenly collapsed against the chains that bound me to the large wooden peg that stood in the middle of the room. A thick black aura appeared around my body, like a fog as a smirk appeared on my lips.
"This is going to be fun.." I pulled my arms apart, breaking free from the metal chains with a strength I'd never had before.
"How did I do that?" I asked, my voice echoed through my mind as my eyes widened. "Kami..how is this happening?" I asked, still confused about the details of our abilities
"Long story short, I took control of your body. Your not in the drivers seat anymore so to speak." She explained as she broke the chains around my ankles with ease. I could see every movement she made, but I couldn't control her, and I couldn't move my body of my own free will. It was like I was watching a movie.
"No killing unless I say otherwise." I reminded her as she sighed, rolling her bright red eyes. "Fine. I won't kill them. Just break them a bit." She smirked as I rubbed my temples. "H-Hey! Someone help! The captive broke her chains!" The guard screamed as he slowly backed against the wall. The black aura guarding me quickly grew as kami tilted her head. She walked up to the bars of the cell, the look on my face quickly went wicked as she held onto the bars.
"Emi..I'm going to kill this one." Kami whispered. The guard quickly pulled out his swords as I slowly felt the same black aura that once protect me, slowly start to suffocate me. My vision slowly drifted out of focus as Kami took full control.