Chapter Nine: Mistake

(Emi's POV)

      The sounds of birds chirping slowly awoke me from my great dream. I rubbed my eyes, my vision taking a few moments to clear as I groaned. I slowly sat up in bed as I stretched.
   "Good..you're awake." Levi's voice snapped me into reality, my mind finally feeling clear as I slowly remembered what happened between Captain Levi and I the night before. My cheeks turned red as Captain Levi stood up, fully dressed in his tan pants, brown boots and white dress shirt. He held out a glass of water.
   "Drink, and then get your clothes on and leave.." he muttered as my eyes widened a bit.
   "U-Uh..what's wrong Levi?" I asked as I took a sip, the cold water successfully quenching my thirst.
  "It's Captain Levi. And you just need to leave." He stated coldly as I sighed.
   "Fine.. Mr. attitude." I mumbled as I slowly pulled myself out of bed, the thin silk cover falling onto the floor exposing my naked body. I could feel Levi's gaze on my body as I bent down and picked up my shirt.
    "So, I'm guessing we're just going to pretend that you didn't spend all night making love to me?" I abruptly spoke as I grabbed my tan pans and slid them over my legs. He sighed and stood up, his gaze leaving me as he walked over to the door.
    "It was the alcohol talking. Just forget it happened." He stated as he looked at me, his eyebrow raised.
   "Cadet..your panties." He motioned to my black lace panties that sat ontop of his desk. I looked back at them as I finished buttoning up my shirt. A devilish grin spread across my lips as I went to walk past him.
     "Keep them, you seemed to like them last night." I whispered seductively as I heard his breath hitch. I opened the door to his office and left. The feeling of confusion and frustration filling my gut as I walked back to my quarters.