Chapter Eight: Lust

(Emi's POV)

         As soon as the mission was over the cadets and captains decided to hold a party. Lulu pulled me instantly on the makeshift up dance floor they had set up. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins as I giggled and started swaying my body to the sultry pop song that blasted through the radio. My anxiety's from the day slowly dripping off my body.
    People where still flooding into the Rec room, when I suddenly felt someone's eyes trap me. I looked out of the corner of my eyes to see Captain Levi leaning against the wall, his eyes felt like he wanted more. A smirk pulled at the corner of my mouth as I was handed a drink by Lulu. I brought the cup to my mouth, my gaze never leaving his as I slowly swayed my hips to the music, it felt like I was casting a spell on him.
   I saw him inhale sharply as I licked the wine off of the rim of the glass, my tounge gliding off the cold edge as he slowly stood up, motioning to the door as he walked out, leaving me intrigued as I slammed back the rest of my red wine and headed to his office.  
     I slowly walked down the hall, the wine finally kicking in as I felt my skin warm up. I walked to his office, suddenly being met with the door behind my back, and his body pressed against mine. Our lips were inches apart as he growled seductively. His hand slowly trailed against my waist as he reached and locked the office door.
    "C-Captain.." I sharply inhaled as his hand roughly grabbed my throat.
    "Just shut up..I can't control myself anymore..I need you.." he breathlessly admitted as his eyes looked into mine. His gaze making me weak in the knees. My cheeks were bright red, giving away my desire as I nodded slowly.
     "P-Please Captain..." I begged as he smirked, his thumb trailing against my lower lip as I arched my back.
    "Good girl." He instantly crashed his lips against mine. My hands traveled to his hair, tangling his soft black locked in between my fingers as he reached down and grabbed my ass, lifting me with ease against the door. His teeth grazed against my tongue as a moan escaped my throat. He pulled away slowly as he began trailing kisses slowly down my neck. My gaze became hazy as I became drowning in lust.