Chapter Thirty: Eren Yeager

(Emi's POV)

     I sighed deeply as I watched Levi leave the room. I ran my hand through my long blonde hair as I plopped down onto the bag
      "Serves him right. He totally dissed us the first time!" Kami scoffed as I rolled my eyes. "Don't think you're off the hook. Let's not forget you caused mass panic and now I'm a wanted criminal BECAUSE OF YOU!" I felt myself getting angry as I looked at myself in the mirror across the room.
       "Minor details, Emi. Seriously don't sweat the small stuff." Kami shrugged my shoulders as I sighed deeply. I stood up and walked over to the window on the opposite side of the room. Levi had walked outside and sat down on the stone fence that wrapped around the property. I blushed slightly as he untied his ascot, the top of his chest now visible as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees.
         "Earth to Emi. Are you listening to me?" Kami lifted my arm up and whacked me in the forehead, snapping me back into reality. "Huh? What did you say?" I asked as I quickly walked away from the window. Kami scoffed "I swear. You two are so oblivious." I raised my eyebrow as I walked over to the table, grabbing a glass of water as I sighed.
        "I don't know what to say to him, Kami. I feel horrible, for being the reason he's lost his career." I explained as I rubbed my forehead. The wooden door separating me from the rest of the world suddenly opened. A tall man with long brown hair, that was pulled up by a single hair tie entered the room. His emerald green eyes looked at me and smiled as he closed the door.
        "You must be Emi. My names Eren. Levi said you were up here." He explained as I kept quite, my eyes never leaving his as he walked over to the wooden chair and sat down.
       "I've heard your name before.." I muttered as he nodded. "I'm not surprised. My name is Eren Yeager, and I have Titan abilities." He stated as I nodded. I held up my hands and chuckled.
       "I'm no one to talk. I have a demon inside of me." Eren nodded and smirked as my hand reached up and yanked a piece of my hair, causing me to wince.
        "I'm not a demon. I'm the Goddess of Destruction. Thank you very much." Kami scoffed as I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Levi had mentioned that to us. Plus we saw the reports of the situation. Mikasa is talking to Levi to see if we can get you in-front of a judge. And have you swear your allegiance to the scouts. Like they did for me." Eren explained as I looked at him, leaning against the table.
           "If I do that, will Captain Levi get his job back?" I asked. After a few moments of Eren looking at me, he sighed. "Commander Erwin already offered Levi his position back. But Levi refused." Eren admitted as my eyes widened.