"Then...?" Seonghwa mumbles, watching how tears glistened in the corner of yeosang's eyes - and his lips formed into a slight pout, his cue to cry. Seeing the younger weep was definitely the thing he hated the most - it was more like a weakness.

"Nothing." Yeosang quickly rubbed his eyes, feeling so weak for almost crying embarrassingly fast. Instead, he snuggled further into his chest and hugged his torso, nuzzling onto his neck. Seonghwa noticed and wrapped his arms around him, holding him close. "Just hug me like this, that's all I ever ask for."

The corner of Seonghwa's lips curved into a weak smile, and his vision soon started to get blurry. His bottom lip started quivering and that's when he realized his sobs were audible, with a tear rolling from his eye down to yeosang's silky hair.

"What's wrong?" Yeosang raised his head, tucking his chin onto his chest while seonghwa quickly rubbed his eyes with his other hand.

"Nothing..." Seonghwa cleared his throat and smiled, pulling him closer. "Nothing." He whispered, smiling lovingly at him. "Absolutely nothing. I'm here, see? They're tears of happiness..." seonghwa emphasized the last word with a sob, vision going clear and seeing yeosang looking at him suspiciously.

"Okay..." yeosang smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck, "Do you want me to come over? Like... tomorrow afternoon?"

Seonghwa nodded, leaning in to peck his lips.

"This is perfect." Yeosang smiled, putting the hand-made bracelet back in the velvet box and putting it in his pocket while grinning to himself. "Wooyoung!" He yelled from the kitchen, looking at the little mirror hung on the wall while fixing his hair and makeup.

"What?" He yelled back, walking into the kitchen with an apron wrapped around his waist and flour on his nose and cheeks.

"I'm going to hwa's," Yeosang paused to twirl a strand of the hair on his forehead. He misses the elder dearly, and wants to see him as soon as possible. He's missed the other's burning touch on his skin- and his sweet lips kissing his. "are the pancakes done?"

"Uh yes... I just burnt one or two... and burnt a bit of the apron." Wooyoung smiled sheepishly, leaning back on the wall while watching yeosang with amusement. "Use protection."

"Shut up." Yeosang rolled his eyes and walked towards the door, "And you, don't burn the house."

"Sure won't."

Yeosang made his way up the stairs quickly, not wasting time as he was more than excited to show seonghwa the gift he's made for him. He's sure the elder's gonna love it, and maybe make one for him, too.

He reaches the door as he stops for a few seconds, taking a few breaths before lifting his hand and knocking. Through the third knock, the door opened revealing a cleaning lady with a few little vases in hand. To him, she seemed foreign. "I'm here to meet park seonghwa."

The lady tilted her head slightly, looking at him in confusion. "I apologize, but he might've already moved five hours ago."

Five hours ago.

Yeosang just stood there, not believing what he had just heard. She was lying... right? Seonghwa wouldn't ever leave without telling him. Seonghwa wouldn't leave him. "C-can I come in?" Was the only thing coming out of his mouth, immediately storming inside once the lady nodded.