29 ◌ 거짓말이야?

Start from the beginning

"Quit acting," the tone the younger used was a mix in between coldness and anger, blending perfectly with the fiery look in his eyes that had seonghwa frightened. This is the first time yeosang had used this tone before, and it felt odd. With a shrug of the shoulders, yeosang moved closer to him while placing one of his hands on the taller's chest, seonghwa's heartbeats matching directly with each tap the younger left on his chest. "You are hiding something."

"I-I'm not? Why do you think I do?"

"Because..." yeosang's hand trailed up from his chest to the section underneath his heart, "Your heart... it always beats fast when you lie."

Seonghwa tensed up, taking a step back to get out of the younger's touch. Yeosang noticed, taking a step forward and looked at the other dead in the eyes. "Were you really meeting that friend of yours hwa, or are you just lying?"

Seonghwa felt a huge lump in his throat, which got bigger with each word leaving the younger's soft pink lips. "Y-yeosang... I-"

"You always stutter when you lie," Yeosang places his hand back on his chest, starting from one to forty by counting every heartbeat with no pause. "So... tell me." It was a demand rather than an order or a question, making seonghwa's belly start tingling as he examined every movemen of the younger furiously.

"I... I did not..." Seonghwa nodded slowly as he formed his mouth into a thin line, flustered and upset and also nervous. He licked his lips as they got chapped by the silence that soon had filled the air, "And I would not lie to you, ever."

Yeosang raised a brow, slightly tilting his head to the side and eyeing the older from head to toe, tensing him up like a tree branch that could be teared in half with a pair of strong hands. "I believe you," yeosang hummed, taking a step back. "But I believe you not." He turned around and began walking, when suddenly seonghwa grabbed his wrist and whipped his whole body around to face him with a furious expression.

Yeosang's eyes were careless and cold, scaring seonghwa with every second passing by. The tension between them grew stronger as seonghwa's grip suddenly tightened around his wrist, his eyes darkening. "What is with this behavior, yeosang?" He gritted his teeth, eyes darkly blind and chest tight.

"What is with my behavior is not your concern!" Yeosang growled, pushing his hand away rather harshly making seonghwa trail his eyes down to his own hand that had been rejected earlier before moving his head up to look at the younger with his mouth slightly parted, the fire slowly igniting in his chest while flames made their way to his eyes. "I can't bear talking with a liar!"

"What did you say?" Seonghwa's expression darkened as he grabbed the younger's arm and yanked him forward harshly, making yeosang whine from the pain.

"you're a l-liar..." Yeosang turned his head to the side, avoiding the other's gaze creating a huge hole right on his skull. Seonghwa grimaced, grabbing his jaw and turning his head cruelly, making yeosang gasp at sudden motion and their lips grazing over each other's ever so slightly.

"How do you know that, sangie?"

"Because you are!" Yeosang placed his hands on his hard chest and pushed him back, resulting in Seonghwa's back hitting the wall roughly as he bit his bottom lip in pain from his back. "Why didn't you answer my calls? How about my texts? Why didn't you tell me the truth knowing about the bus inci-"

Seonghwa cut him off by placing his lips on his harshly, making yeosang shout in between the kiss and push him away once more, wiping his lips as he stared at the older in disbelief. The look seonghwa gave him back was hot and complicating, seeing nothing more than just the flames that never left his eyes from the very beginning.

"Why did you do that? I'm still mad!" Yeosang hit his chest as Seonghwa poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue while just staring at him. "You are such a pain!" With every word spoken, received a smack from the younger to the older's broad chest, darkening his already fiery eyes more, his iris growing larger and larger. "Fuck you, Park seonghwa!" Yeosang shouted with one last smack to his chest, turning around and walking towards the doorknob.

But before he could grab it, he yelped as he was pulled backwards horribly by the sleeve. He widened his eyes when he saw a smirk on the other's face, already cursing himself for thinking he looked handsome. "Let go of my hand!" He wiggled his arm, to no avail against the other's grasp. "I said no, which part of the word no do you not understand?!" he pried his hand off, taking a deep sigh as he placed his hand on his own chest.

A great minute passed by without any of them saying anything, silence soon had filled the air and it seemed somehow awkward. The tension increased and their eyes stared directly into one another. Seonghwa broke the silence by rolling his eyes and bending down, throwing the younger over his shoulder while moving to walk up the stairs, grabbing the other by his thighs.

With thousands of curses and protests from the younger, earning thousands of smacks on his butt and back felt like years when he finally got up the stairs, when in reality it had been only seven seconds. He opened the door, putting the younger down to stand on his feet.

"Cut this nonsense! I don't want to see you and next you drag me upstairs? What is this?!" He shouted, taking a step forward. "Why the hell do you keep things from me? Why don't you just tell me the truth?!"

"Because it's not important." Seonghwa said rather calmly, looking at the younger unbothered.

"Then why don't you tell me Huh? Tell me you coward!"

"Because it has nothing to do with you, sangie."

"Then just tell me already! Why shouldn't I know of the things you deal with? I want to know cause-"

"BECAUSE IT'S COMPLICATED!" Seonghwa's yell echoed through the room, causing yeosang to wince at the sudden tone. Seonghwa's never yelled at him before, and this is the first time he's experienced such thing. Seonghwa realized a tear roll down his cheek before he immediately felt guilty and pulled the trembling boy to his chest who soon started to shake and sob.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I'm sorry..." Seonghwa started pecking his silver locks, petting his mullet to stop him from crying. "Please don't cry baby... I love you..."

"I-I just wanted you t-to share the p-pain with m-me... I-I'm sorry..." yeosang mumbled, words incoherent by sobs and hiccups, clutching his shirt tightly. Seonghwa shushed him, continuing on caressing his mullet as the younger had told him before he loves it when he touches his mullet.

"I know..." he pulled away and grabbed his cheeks, wiping away the tears with his thumb. "I promise you I'll tell you, but not now. And I love you, you know that... right?" He winked, making yeosang chuckle and nod. "That's my baby's smile."

Yeosang blushed, biting his bottom lip as he fully stopped crying and butterflies filled his chest once more. He grabbed the elder's collar and yanked him down, kissing him deeply. Seonghwa sighed and places his hands on his waist, moving the two of them back before he pushed the younger on the bed and got on top of him.

"I love you," Seonghwa mumbled in between the kiss, making yeosang smile against his lips as his hands were securely cupping the other's jaw. "You are my found treasure, yeosang." Seonghwa pulled away and moved his lips to kiss his jaw instead. "I love you," he repeated, punctuating every word with a kiss to his neck. yeosang moaned softly, tangling his hand in the smooth black locks, tugging on it slightly.

"I-I love you... too..."

Seonghwa smiled against his lips. Hearing him say that never felt so true and pure. The confession wasn't the first, but could probably be the last.